Black Friday T-Shirts?

Brad

here's a quick idea i put together (front/back):

http://www.olsonnet.com/images/bffront.jpghttp://www.olsonnet.com/images/bfback.jpg

keep in mind that since these shirts will be given away (i.e. FREE!), they aren't going to be too fancy - just a single color printing, and i'll have to cram the GD name/logo in there somewhere to get some advertising, so...

let me know what you think about the design above and how you would change it.

I LOVE this!!!

Shirt order has been placed :D

Besides these new BF shirts, we still have lots of other GD stuff to give away:

- regular GD t-shirts

- reusable grocery bags

- drawstring backpacks

- calculators

- magnetic clips

- coin wallets (GD and BF designs)

- pens & highlighters

I want to get rid of most of this stuff by the end of the year (so we can get some new stuff) so we should have a lot of contests this year :D

Start the contests! :)

shirt order has been placed :D

besides these new bf shirts, we still have lots of other gd stuff to give away:

- regular gd t-shirts

- reusable grocery bags

- drawstring backpacks

- calculators

- magnetic clips

- coin wallets (gd and bf designs)

- pens & highlighters

i want to get rid of most of this stuff by the end of the year (so we can get some new stuff) so we should have a lot of contests this year :D

- regular GD t-shirts

- reusable grocery bags

- drawstring backpacks

- calculators

- magnetic clips

- coin wallets (GD and BF designs)

- pens & highlighters

I'll take a pair of each, please! :D

What? No GD lunchboxes, mousepads, or window stickers? No 'I LOVE GD!' bumper stickers or 'GD ON BOARD' window signs? C'mon, Brad. Let's put that GD logo on EVERYTHING! :yup:

Now that I think about it, I'd change the 'ELITE SHOPPING TEAM' to 'SUPER SHOPPING SQUAD' or some other cool soundin' name. Or is it too late?

Too late. I went with Marcster's suggestion to change "TEAM" to "CREW" though.

If you don't like the saying, get some tape and cover it up :P

Awesome!

I know I had one that had that saying on the back and wore it 2 years ago and people kept pointing and laughing and asking me about it. I was afraid at first, but after a while got comfortable and liked the attention. Well, ya' know - after I had the doorbusters bought and in the car, that's when I took the jacket off.

I'll take a pair of each, please! :D

What? No GD lunchboxes, mousepads, or window stickers? No 'I LOVE GD!' bumper stickers or 'GD ON BOARD' window signs? C'mon, Brad. Let's put that GD logo on EVERYTHING! :yup:

lol. Almost exactly what I was going to say. Come on, Brad... How about a shirt for those who posted to the "how about a shirt" thread.:gdtshirt::gdheart::gdbouquet1::gdtshirt: