Countdown: 100 Days Until Black Friday 2010 - Update: A week left!

Brad

Woot ! Woooooooooooot!! Bring on the first ad !! I got my BF money all ready. And, that is one gift for the people on my list and 4 gifts for moi. LOL..... Last year right after coming home from shopping the whole morning I was thinking , I am not going to do this again . Yet, here I am so ready for the BF .... Money in bank , check. People list, check , ..... Ads ?! Where are the Ads ?!!

Cant you tell me I am SO ready for the BF ? LOL :D

I actually bought a mini-van thinking that i'd have that much more room for bigger items this black friday...I think I have a problem....is this my support group? ;-)

Gottadealers Anonymous. ;) And this is your support group. We support your decision to buy a minivan to haul away bigger things on BF! :D

I actually bought a mini-van thinking that i'd have that much more room for bigger items this black friday...I think I have a problem....is this my support group? ;-)

LOL! I think we are all a bunch of enablers and would make a lousy support group for your problem ;) . But I love that you bought a mini-van with BF in mind!:thumbsup: There I go enabling again...

I'll see about getting one on the BF site one of these days.

Hi Brad,

I would like to request for a Black Friday,too... I am imagine it to be sort like a snow dome with the Gottadeal logo with in there and a digital clock ? I want one !! In mainwhile I have been searching up and down the internet..There is no one like it.... There is one for Christmas but nothing for BF. :yawn: