Countdown: 100 Days Until Black Friday 2010 - Update: A week left!

Brad

I still think it's way too early to open up the BF forum, but I checked and at this point last year the forum was up and already had over 1,000 posts, so I guess there isn't much more point in waiting, lol.

This will be the only BF forum for a few weeks and then when we get a little closer we'll open up the various store and other sub-forums.

Enjoy and go crazy :P

Edited by bigjimslade

Also, we're still working on the actual BF site (http://blackfriday.gottadeal.com) and will be for the next few weeks, so don't be surprised if things look strange. Last year's ads are still on there as well.

We'll have some new goodies on there as well such as a new comments system for the news posts, the ability to share our BF news updates with your friends on Twitter and Facebook and much more.

There's already a few people waiting in line in tents at Best Buy.

yeah no kidding. all this BF stuff really crept up on me this year. i kept putting off working on it and today i happen to check and we're only 100 days away.

Thanks Brad! I have already taught 20 Christmas workshops since June and I refer them all to sign up for the ad notifications. I've had a lot of concerned emails that there isn't a place to sign up. I keep sending them!

The signup form for the alerts on the BF site has been open all year - that never closes. Just make sure you are sending them there instead of the forum or the main GD site, otherwise they might get lost, lol

I didn't know that- thanks! Yeah, people aren't real internet savvy sometimes. Some of the basic technical issues that I answer on a regular basis are unreal. Something else I've run into a lot lately is that people will register with their full address but won't surrender an email address to save their lives.