What are you hoping to see on sale this Black Friday?

ChristmasShopping

It's gonna be a big electronics year for us, we need 3 tv's, a blue ray player, and a dvd player. I am also kicking around the idea of getting my son the new xbox 360 with Kinect, and I AM getting a e-reader this year!!! The boys also want the Fushigi balls, and the new Nintendo 3DS. It's going to be one expensive holiday in this house.....

It's gonna be a big electronics year for us, we need 3 tv's, a blue ray player, and a dvd player. I am also kicking around the idea of getting my son the new xbox 360 with Kinect, and I AM getting a e-reader this year!!! The boys also want the Fushigi balls, and the new Nintendo 3DS. It's going to be one expensive holiday in this house.....

Yeah I know what you mean. My boys are at that age that everything they want is expensive...lol. The Nintendo 3DS does look neat. When is it supposed to be out? Are the Fushigi balls those that float in air?

The Nintendo 3DS does look neat. When is it supposed to be out?

If I'm not mistaken, under Deals Discussion, there's a "Hot Toys" thread & in one of the posts, there's a link to an article about the 3DS; I think Nintendo is supposed to be announcing the release date on September 29. Im sure it'll most def be out by BF.

As of right now I'd like a $100 netbook for DS. A $100 15-19" LCD TV and a Pillow Pet for DD. For me, a Coach purse from the outlet store and a remote starter for my car. DH needs stuff for his new truck but doubt what he wants will be on sale for BF. That's all I know right now, I'm sure my list will grow in time. ;)

Also Nintendo DS this year for us, have been looking and bought a game on Craigslist...so I'm pretty commited to getting one. LOL! It's his #1 thing on the list, so if I get that and that only, I'll still be good. :)

If an ipod touch was cheap enough, Maybe that too. Darn kids and their love for gadgets.

I am in the market for an I pod touch. Along with a Garmin Nuvi 550 and curious about the Google Chrome OS Tablet. Watching for a Boost Blackberry or Android or VM's.

DH has the Motorola i1, on Nextel but they have it for Boost too, he likes it and I'm way jealous. ;)

Clothes and either a Nook or Kindle for me; a stereo for my mom; cheap DVD's; small gifts for a few people; and a few things for DD10 (only child) that neither wants nor needs anything...that is going to be tough. Overdid it last year, so we may just go on a vacation instead of spending a lot on a bunch of things that we don't need.

Jen8112

I have two college kids who I plan to purchase them for. My cell phone bill is astronomical! It will save me money in the long run. And they would love it. I am just hoping for a few decent deals on them..

I am waiting on the ads and seeing if there is anything cheap. No need for electronics as daily prices here are far cheaper than anything I have ever seen on BF.

Also wondering if online shipping extends to Japan for cheap. If not oh well...

I think Nintendo is supposed to be announcing the release date on September 29. Im sure it'll most def be out by BF

November 11th is the launch date for Japan.

i suspect the same day for the USA based on the fact that the games are due to launch on that day

http://www.play.com/Games/DS/4-/15573453/Dragon-Ball/Product.html

Things needed and pretty sure i will find a deal between now and BF are

small LCD TV for DD9 around $100

PSP bundle or just PSP for DD9 for around $150

LAPTOP for DD9- hoping for just somepthing practical for around $200 (I am sure the only thing I will find around that price is a netbook but we'll see)

AND TOYS TOYS AND MORE TOYS!!! Yah (sarcasm)! :)

Wal-Mart usually has a laptop for around that. It is nothing fancy. Usually it is a single core. It will be alittle slower, but good for a 9 year old.

I am hoping to find HDTV for around 150.00. Needs to be at least a 22". not sure if I'll find that but I'm hoping... I need one for my boys' room and one for my daughter's room.

I also hope to get a good deal on a regular DVD player.

For my boys, I also hope to find a good deal on XBox 360 which will probably happen. Wal-mart had one last year in a pre-BF sale. It was 199 w/100 gift card. A deal like that would be great. That is really all they have asked for. They already have a laptop. Maybe a new basketball goal since the wind blew theirs over and broke it.

I also want to find a good deal on Tag or Bugsby reader, maybe some outside toys for dd3 (will be 4 in October). I hope to find a good deal on the Step2 Vanity also. Also want some good deals on clothes.