What are you hoping to see on sale this Black Friday?

ChristmasShopping

I have plenty on my Black Friday list so far! I am looking for a 40-46 inch led tv, a water/shock proof camera, a Makita 18-Volt Compact Lithium-Ion Cordless 3-Piece Combo Kit, a low priced laptop, a down alternative comforter (which I am hoping Bon-Ton repeats their $19.97 special) and a waffle maker! These are my biggies at least I know my list will grow and grow as usual…

I want a good spec laptop, good spec home theatre system and a wireless access point but only really holding out hope for laptop and access point. Wouldn't mind a cheap 32-40 inch lcd tv for my aunt with a nice organizer/stand if my parents chip in, she needs something with AV inputs as she has all the hand me downs and is technically challenged. Everytime she needs to switch between over air antenna and dvd player I get a call :(

Maybe an iPod Touch, have seen some pretty decent sales on them lately but waiting to see if dd13 changes her mind. Perhaps a new cell phone for dd16, she would like a Droid or Blackberry but I don't really want to pay the extra $20-30 a month for the plan that goes with them. Thinking she may have to wait until she has a job to get a smart phone.

Things needed and pretty sure i will find a deal between now and BF are

small LCD TV for DD9 around $100

PSP bundle or just PSP for DD9 for around $150

LAPTOP for DD9- hoping for just somepthing practical for around $200 (I am sure the only thing I will find around that price is a netbook but we'll see)

AND TOYS TOYS AND MORE TOYS!!! Yah (sarcasm)! :)

Amazon recently reduced the kindle. The new kindle 3 is $139 for wifi and $189 for the 3G & wifi. I would order soon to make sure it arrives.I am selling my older version to my sister and upgrading. She will be on a joint account and share all books.

flosmoney

Looking for good prices on Blu Ray players, want to get my wife a new HD Video camera other than those things not really a whole lot. Unless we see a screaming deal on 55"+ 1080P TV then I may be forced to upgrade our Toshiba 50" Plasma in the living room. :) We usually end up just picking up things on sale for our families. More than anything else it's become our tradition.

well i unfortionatly need two netbooks (first year i have had to really go after this kind of stuff), two touch screen CHEAPO (not ipod) mp3 players, spearker systems for those and a 32" or larger tv and then my regular clothes and video games list as usual

I did see that Big Lots has thier Polaroid MP3 Touch Screens for $50. Don't know much about them but they looked ok from the advertisment.

I did see that Big Lots has thier Polaroid MP3 Touch Screens for $50. Don't know much about them but they looked ok from the advertisment.

i will have to check that out, i saw some in lakeside collection for about $59 but i was hesitant because i could not inspect them in person so i didn't order them.

I am just curious of what everyone is hoping to find this Black Friday. I would also like to know what you think will be a big hit.

I know I am hoping to find a good deal on electronics. My DH is thinking about getting a new laptop for himself. My twin boys are wanting a new TV and Xbox 360. I am also thinking about getting my DD4 a Nintendo DS Lite, but it would have to be a very good price. I would also like to get my boys a stereo.

Then of course there are always the little stuff for my daughter, boys have about outgrown the little stuff.

I am looking for a new desktop computer this year as well as a great deal on a TV. As for what I think could be a big hit this year is the new Google Chrome OS Tablet, which is going to be competing with Apple’s iPad. Google is going to be using their own operating system and it is predicted that the price is going to be a lot lower than the $499 Apple is charging for their iPad. Google is also planning a Black Friday launch which could add a lot more traffic to electronic stores, or any store for that matter that might be selling this product.

We got a PS3 earlier this year. So, I will be on the lookout for some games and accessories for that. 360 stuff for my brother in law. So video game deals are where it's at for me.

As selfish as it sounds, I'm also after good deals on clothes for me. I stopped taking the medication on was on for close to 10 years around last BF and I've lost a lot of weight in that time. I would like something that fits me again.