Kmart Toys extra 50% clearance toys (don't forget Burger King 20% toys coupons!)

mom2monkiesx3

If anyone sees LEGOs, can you post which ones? I went tonight, and didn't notice any...got a remote control R2-D2 that ds has been asking for, for his birthday, for $11. I had picked one up on clearance at Target a couple of weeks ago, and it was $20...needless to say, THAT one is being returned...found another remote control Star Wars thing I can't remember what it was, some helicopter-type thing for $15 (originally $40)...also got a FP Swan something or other castle for $18, swan boat for $4.50, hot air balloon thing that goes with it for $4.50. Also got a Transformer that changes into a Spiderman car for $6.50. They also had Captain America and some other black and gray thing...

I happened to wander in, not knowing this was even going on, so I think I will wander into another one tomorrow! LOL

Really? They had a few here! Though it was a pretty rural K-mart..and I put mine down for a second, and someone almost scooped it up until I sent her to where they were...I mentioned it would be a great Christmas present for someone, and she agreed, so who knows if she bought the remaining three or four that were left...have you seen it out of the package? I'm debating on keeping it for my dd for next birthday (she just turned 1, so I'd be hanging onto it for a while), or giving it to my niece who will be 3 in November. I've never seen it or heard of it, to know whether or not it's really a decent toy...

We stopped into kmart last night and managed to score some toys for our sone for his birthday next month and some game cartridges for his vsmile/vsmile pocket for Christmas. I am going to another Kmart at lunch today to see if Ic an find any other good deals.

Really? They had a few here! Though it was a pretty rural K-mart..and I put mine down for a second, and someone almost scooped it up until I sent her to where they were...I mentioned it would be a great Christmas present for someone, and she agreed, so who knows if she bought the remaining three or four that were left...have you seen it out of the package? I'm debating on keeping it for my dd for next birthday (she just turned 1, so I'd be hanging onto it for a while), or giving it to my niece who will be 3 in November. I've never seen it or heard of it, to know whether or not it's really a decent toy...

I don't know how decent of a toy it is but I know the people and the pieces that come with it are pretty small. I saw it at Christmas time but wasn't willing to pay 50 for it since my little girl was not old enough to play with it. It looks like something a little girl would definitely like though, just don't know it's quality.

Ahhh..I so wanted the Fisher Price swan palace but every K-mart within a 100 mile radius is sold out.:(

Hey, have you been to these K-marts to see for yourself that they are sold out? I went to a different one tonight, and I thought they were all gone there, but I saw one on a top shelf in a whole different area in the toy department, so I'm wondering if you've been calling places, and the salespeople are just too lazy to look that hard, kwim?

I have been to 2 and know for sure they don't have them...I even had the guys working scan the tag on the shelf just to be sure. I have called the other 2 that are an hour away, and am going to those tomorrow to check just to be sure. I thought it was funny when I called the Super K-mart that is 60 miles away in the other direction and asked, the woman in the toy department without even checking said, "oh no, we don't have anything like that." As if she knows everything the store has:rolleyes: I live in TN and none of our K-marts are very great so hopefully I'll be able to find one tomorrow hiding somewhere..lol.

Yup, laziness...:rolleyes: Good luck tomorrow! I may venture out to another K-mart, just to see what they have, since I found different stuff at the one I went to tonight, but there was a ton of stuff that was picked over already...

A tip-- at my store not only toys marked clearance were ringing up an extra 50%-- toys marked "reduced" or "price drop" also rang up 50%. There were lots of "reduced" and "price drop" toys, so I don't think many people caught on.

I got Fisher Price stack n surprise blocks sillytown for $18.50 http://www.amazon.com/Fisher-Price-Surprise-Blocks-Smiles-Sillytown/dp/B001S1DUVG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=toys-and-games&qid=1279851198&sr=1-1

Tonka real rugged bulldozer $4 http://www.amazon.com/Tonka-91054-Real-Rugged-Bulldozer/dp/B000OKU03S/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=toys-and-games&qid=1279851460&sr=1-1

Tonak real rugged crane $4 http://www.amazon.com/Tonka-91072-Real-Rugged-Crane/dp/B001PBEN1A/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=toys-and-games&qid=1279851551&sr=1-1

A tip-- at my store not only toys marked clearance were ringing up an extra 50%-- toys marked "reduced" or "price drop" also rang up 50%. There were lots of "reduced" and "price drop" toys, so I don't think many people caught on.

Ooh, good to know! I may have to go back!!

Scored some Iron Man 2 stuff tonight...it had a clearance tag over its regular price tag, but when I did a price check, it was only coming up like 30% off its regular price...so when I took the stuff up front, they rang me out at the service counter, and they fixed it...I think they might have screwed themselves, but I honestly wasn't sure, so I didn't say anything. I got an Iron Man 2 helmet, originally $39.99 (was coming up $24.99 when I checked) for $9.99, and an action figure that was originally $21.99 (price check said $14.99), also for $9.99. I think the second thing probably was supposed to be a bit less, but it probably evens out with what she charged me for the helmet. She told me she had no idea what the clearance price was supposed to be, so would I take them for those prices, and I couldn't check out quickly enough!!

I have been to 2 and know for sure they don't have them...I even had the guys working scan the tag on the shelf just to be sure. I have called the other 2 that are an hour away, and am going to those tomorrow to check just to be sure. I thought it was funny when I called the Super K-mart that is 60 miles away in the other direction and asked, the woman in the toy department without even checking said, "oh no, we don't have anything like that." As if she knows everything the store has:rolleyes: I live in TN and none of our K-marts are very great so hopefully I'll be able to find one tomorrow hiding somewhere..lol.

Did you find one? The store I bought mine at the other night, I went there again and picked up one more, so that both my niece and my daughter will get one...it had absolutely STELLAR reviews on Amazon, so I HAD to make sure they both had it...hope you had some luck today!! :)

Finally got to Kmart tonight. I did find a few things so it was worth the trip. I got 2 Breyer horse classics for $5.50 each. A nice Barbie case for $7.50 and a Barbie horse and carriage for $10. I had a few other things in my cart from that section but they would ring with the additional 50% off. I had a set of tadoodles for the grandbaby, a pet shop pen that had some kind of little car with it and two craft type kits. I did not get these because they would not give me the extra 50% even though all of these were on the same isle in the toy section with the signs. Oh well DD will love the Barbie stuff. Thanks OP

Did you find one? The store I bought mine at the other night, I went there again and picked up one more, so that both my niece and my daughter will get one...it had absolutely STELLAR reviews on Amazon, so I HAD to make sure they both had it...hope you had some luck today!! :)

No I didn't find one at any of the K-marts around...my local K-mart was the only one that even had an original place for it....BUT I had asked my sister if she would go look where she lives in Lexington, KY and she said she would but they didn't have it either. She went to Toys R Us to birthday shop for her little boy and they had 1 left there, so she went ahead and got it for my daughter's birthday since it just passed. She paid 40 for it, which is more than I was willing to pay for it, but at least my little girl will have it!

No I didn't find one at any of the K-marts around...my local K-mart was the only one that even had an original place for it....BUT I had asked my sister if she would go look where she lives in Lexington, KY and she said she would but they didn't have it either. She went to Toys R Us to birthday shop for her little boy and they had 1 left there, so she went ahead and got it for my daughter's birthday since it just passed. She paid 40 for it, which is more than I was willing to pay for it, but at least my little girl will have it!

Aw, well, like you said, at least she'll have it...after seeing the reviews on Amazon, I'm happy I was able to find a second one...sounds like all of our little girls will love it!!