Guests, please register to remove all of the banner ads on the forums. It's fast, easy and completely free!

Photo

DVD & Blu-ray Movie Coupons + Deals: Transformers, 2 Broke Girls, Veronica Mars, Ghostbusters

978 replies to this topic

#1 snausages  OFFLINE  

snausages

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 808 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Mar 28, 2010 - 6:14 am

If anyone is interested, here is a complete list of all the coupons for DVD & Blu-ray movies:

DVD & Blu-ray Movies Coupons & Deals List - Updated 10/12/14

$5 off Transformers: Age of Extinction at Walmart, $5 off Ghostbusters 1 or 2 Blu-ray; $3 Rio 2 mail-in rebate; $5 Star Trek: The Compendium Blu-ray mail-in rebate; Target Cartwheel coupons: 10% off 2 Broke Girls: Season 3, 20% off Veronica Mars, 20% off Paranormal Activity: The Marked Ones, 30% off Ray Donovan: Season 1, 15% off Paw Patrol: Winter Rescues, 5% off Transformers movies, 10% off The Amazing Spider-Man, 10% off Total Recall, 5% off Brooklyn Nine-Nine, 10% off Pompeii, 10% off Insidious, 5% off Barbie and the Secret Door; $5 off Disney Blu-ray coupon, $6 off Doc McStuffins: School of Medicine + Disney Jr DVD; and more...

Giveaway:

Enter here for a chance to win a $15 iTunes gift card to watch The Devil's Hand (now available on iTunes, VOD and in select theaters). One entry per person/address please. - Expires 10/31/14

b9b5fe30b4430ad1cfad898196d595cd.jpg?ito

October 12 - 18, 2014: This week's best DVD & Blu-ray deals at Best Buy

October 12 - 18, 2014: Best Buy Ad Prices for DVD & Blu-ray deals

October 12 - 18, 2014: Target Ad Prices for DVD & Blu-ray deals

October 19 - 25, 2014: Best Buy Ad Prices for DVD & Blu-ray deals

October 19 - 25, 2014: Target Ad Prices for DVD & Blu-ray deals

If you find this useful, please let me know and I will try to keep this thread current and update when there are new deals.

October 21, 2014 DVD & Blu-ray:

Sex Tape, Earth to Echo, The Purge: Anarchy, Mad Men: The Final Season - Part 1

October 14, 2014 DVD & Blu-ray:

X-Men: Days of Future Past, Mr. Peabody & Sherman, Penny Dreadful: Season 1, Two and a Half Men: Season 11, 2 Broke Girls: Season 3

October 7, 2014 DVD & Blu-ray:

Edge of Tomorrow, Sleeping Beauty Diamond Edition, A Million Ways to Die in the West, Million Dollar Arm, American Horror Story: Coven, The Following: Season 2

September 30, 2014 DVD & Blu-ray:

Transformers: Age of Extinction, Third Person, Chef, 24: Live Another Day, The Mentalist: Season 6, Mike & Molly: Season 4,

September 23, 2014 DVD & Blu-ray:

Neighbors, The Rover, Modern Family: Season 5, How I Met Your Mother: Season 9, How I Met Your Mother: The Whole Story, Scandal: Season 3, Nashville: Season 2, Mom: Season 1, Brooklyn Nine-Nine: Season 1, Reign: Season 1

September 16, 2014 DVD & Blu-ray:

Godzilla, The Fault in Our Stars, Think Like a Man Too, The Big Bang Theory: Season 7, Arrow: Season 2, Castle: Season 6, Sleepy Hollow: Season 1, Grimm: Season 3, Hannibal: Season 2, Hawaii Five-0: Season 4, Bones: Season 9, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation - Season 14

September 9, 2014 DVD & Blu-ray:

Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Brick Mansions, Star Trek: The Compendium Blu-ray, Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Season 1, Supernatural: Season 9, The Vampire Diaries: Season 5, Homeland: Season 3, The Goldbergs: Season 1, Blue Bloods: Season 4

September 2, 2014 DVD & Blu-ray:

Draft Day, Moms' Night Out, The Originals: Season 1, Grey's Anatomy: Season 10, Person of Interest: Season 3, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia: Season 9, New Girl: Season 3, Crossbones: Season 1, Chicago Fire: Season 2, Chicago P.D.: Season 1

August 26, 2014 DVD & Blu-ray:

Blended, Legends of Oz: Dorothy's Return, Belle, The Walking Dead: Season 4, Sons of Anarchy: Season 6, Revenge: Season 3, Criminal Minds: Season 9, Elementary: Season 2

August 19, 2014 DVD & Blu-ray:

The Amazing Spider-Man 2, Fading Gigolo, Disney•Pixar's Toy Story of Terror!, Once Upon a Time: Season 3, Boardwalk Empire: Season 4, NCIS: Season 11, NCIS: Los Angeles - Season 5, The Good Wife: Season 5, Parks and Recreation: Season 6, The Millers: Season 1, The Mindy Project: Season 2

August 12, 2014 DVD & Blu-ray:

Muppets Most Wanted, Batman: Assault on Arkham, The Blacklist: Season 1, Disneynature Bears, A Haunted House 2, The Railway Man, Disney's Tarzan Special Edition, Disney's Hercules Special Edition, The Adventures of Ichabod & Mr. Toad / Fun and Fancy Free Special Edition, Bedknobs and Broomsticks Special Edition, Mickey, Donald, Goofy: The Three Musketeers 10th Anniversary Edition

August 5, 2014 DVD & Blu-ray:

Divergent, Need for Speed, Oculus, Community: Season 5

July 29, 2014 DVD & Blu-ray:

Noah, The Other Woman

July 22, 2014 DVD & Blu-ray:

Heaven Is for Real, Transcendence, Tyler Perry's The Single Moms Club, Sabotage, Dom Hemingway, The Angriest Man in Brooklyn, GMO OMG

July 15, 2014 DVD & Blu-ray:

Rio 2

July 8, 2014 DVD & Blu-ray:

Bad Words, Jackass Presents Bad Grandpa .5 Unrated

June 24, 2014 DVD & Blu-ray:

300: Rise of an Empire, Winter's Tale, Masters of Sex: Season One, Enemy, Rob the Mob, Star Trek: The Next Generation - Season Six Blu-ray, Star Trek: The Next Generation - Chain of Command Blu-ray

June 17, 2014 DVD & Blu-ray:

The LEGO Movie, The Grand Budapest Hotel, Walk of Shame

June 10, 2014 DVD & Blu-ray:

Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit, Non-Stop, Ray Donovan: Season 1, True Detective: Season 1, Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey, Resurrection: Season 1, Adult World, Capital

June 3, 2014 DVD & Blu-ray:

RoboCop, Lone Survivor, Son of God, True Blood: Season 6, Blood Ties

May 27, 2014 DVD & Blu-ray:

Endless Love, Gambit

May 20, 2014 DVD & Blu-ray:

The Monuments Men, Pompeii, About Last Night, 3 Days to Kill, Vampire Academy, Nikita: Season 4

May 13, 2014 DVD & Blu-ray:

Her, I Frankenstein, That Awkward Moment

May 6, 20 14 DVD & Blu-ray:

Veronica Mars Movie, Son of Batman, The Art of the Steal

April 29, 2014 DVD & Blu-ray:

Labor Day, The Legend of Hercules, Star Trek: Enterprise - Season 4 Blu-ray, Gimme Shelter, Bad Country

April 15, 2014 DVD & Blu-ray:

The Secret Life of Walter Mitty, Ride Along, The Nut Job, Philomena

April 8, 2014 DVD & Blu-ray:

The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug, Paranormal Activity: The Marked Ones, Grudge Match, August: Osage County

April 1, 2014 DVD & Blu-ray:

Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues, Disney's The Pirate Fairy, 47 Ronin, The Little Rascals Save the Day, The Bag Man

March 25, 2014 DVD & Blu-ray:

The Wolf of Wall Street, Delivery Man, Walking With Dinosaurs The Movie, Welcome to the Jungle

March 18, 2014 DVD & Blu-ray:

Disney's Frozen, Saving Mr. Banks, American Hustle, Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom, Disney's The Jungle Book 2, Reasonable Doubt, Kill Your Darlings

March 11, 2014 DVD & Blu-ray:

The Book Thief, Out of the Furnace, Homefront, Inside Llewyn Davis, Winnie the Pooh: Springtime with Roo

March 7, 2014 DVD & Blu-ray:

The Hunger Games: Catching Fire

March 4, 2014 DVD & Blu-ray:

12 Years a Slave, Oldboy, Hours, Cold Comes the Night, Wicked Blood

February 25, 2014 DVD & Blu-ray:

Thor: The Dark World, Gravity, Nebraska, Twice Born

February 18, 2014 DVD & Blu-ray:

Game of Thrones: Season 3

February 11, 2014 DVD & Blu-ray:

Disney's The Jungle Book, Ender's Game, The Counselor, The Best Man Holiday, All Is Lost, Killing Kennedy

February 4, 2014 DVD & Blu-ray:

Free Birds, Dallas Buyers Club, Escape Plan, Justice League: War, About Time, Baggage Claim, A Case of You

January 28, 2014 DVD & Blu-ray:

Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2, Jackass Presents: Bad Grandpa, Rush, Last Vegas, The Fifth Estate

January 21, 2014 DVD & Blu-ray:

Captain Phillips, Machete Kills, Blue Jasmine, In a World...

January 14, 2014 DVD & Blu-ray:

Lee Daniels' The Butler, Carrie, Riddick, Enough Said, A.C.O.D. Adult Children of Divorce

January 7, 2014 DVD & Blu-ray:

Runner Runner, Thanks for Sharing, Closed Circuit, The Following: Season 1, Archer: Season 4, Star Trek: Enterprise - Season 3 Blu-ray

December 31, 2013 DVD & Blu-ray:

Don Jon

December 24, 2013 DVD & Blu-ray:

Insidious: Chapter 2

December 17, 2013 DVD & Blu-ray:

Elysium, The Lone Ranger, Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters, Prisoners, Kick-Ass 2, One Direction: This Is Us, The Family, Justified: Season 4, Family Guy: Volume 12

December 10, 2013 DVD & Blu-ray:

Despicable Me 2, Fast & Furious 6, Mary Poppins 50th Anniversary Edition, The Great Muppet Caper / Muppet Treasure Island: Of Pigs & Pirates 2-Movie Collection, Futurama: Volume 8, Doctor Who: The Day of the Doctor

December 3, 2013 DVD & Blu-ray:

The Wolverine, The Smurfs 2, The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones, The Simpsons: Season 16, Argo Extended Edition Blu-ray

November 26, 2013 DVD & Blu-ray:

Red 2, Getaway, Breaking Bad: The Final Season, Breaking Bad: The Complete Series, Jobs, The Canyons

November 19, 2013 DVD & Blu-ray:

Disney's Planes, 2 Guns, We're the Millers, The World's End, Star Trek: The Next Generation - Season 5, Star Trek: The Next Generation - Unification, The Little Mermaid II and Ariel's Beginning 2-Movie Collection, Paranoia, The To Do List

November 12, 2013 DVD & Blu-ray:

Man of Steel, Turbo, Dexter: The Final Season, Dexter: The Complete Series, Paradise

November 5, 2013 DVD & Blu-ray:

White House Down, Grown Ups 2, The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey - Extended Edition, Twilight Forever: The Complete Saga, Under the Dome, Mad Men: Season 6, Girl Most Likely, Lovelace

Edited by snausages, Oct 15, 2014 - 1:04 pm.
Updated coupon list & adding 6/25/13 new releases

#2 DylansMom  OFFLINE  

DylansMom

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 264 Posts
  • Member since 2008

Posted Mar 28, 2010 - 8:55 am

Thanks

#3 alexusrydr  OFFLINE  

alexusrydr

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 474 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Mar 28, 2010 - 2:02 pm

If anyone is interested, here is a complete list of all the coupons for DVD & Blu-ray movies:

DVD & Blu-ray Movies Coupon List

Combine this with Toys 'R' Us sale in store for Buy 1 and get 1 HALF off to get an even better deal (going on starting today March 28 - April 3, 2010)

If you find this useful, please let me know and I will try to keep this thread current and update when there are new deals.

I know I'm always interested in the movie coupons

#4 sigrist_2000  OFFLINE  

sigrist_2000

I'm a Shopaholic...feed me!!!

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,129 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Mar 28, 2010 - 2:33 pm

i wonder if alvin and chipmunks will have its own coupon other than fye/suncoast's

#5 snausages  OFFLINE  

snausages

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 808 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Mar 28, 2010 - 6:47 pm

i wonder if alvin and chipmunks will have its own coupon other than fye/suncoast's

None at this time. If I find one I'll post it up :) or if anyone else sees one...please do let us know as I love Alvin & the Chipmunks myself too!

Everyone, thanks for the feedback! I will try to keep this thread current and post when there are new coupons. :)

#6 nikol0304  OFFLINE  

nikol0304

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 104 Posts
  • Member since 2009

Posted Mar 28, 2010 - 8:01 pm

Combine this with Toys 'R' Us sale in store for Buy 1 and get 1 HALF off to get an even better deal (going on starting today March 28 - April 3, 2010)

Does anyone have any idea of what the pricing will be on the blu-rays? I still can't see a fantastic deal even with the coupons if they'll be priced at what they are online...29.99..34.99. That's too much for me even with the coupons and 50% off the 2nd.

#7 jesusluvu  OFFLINE  

jesusluvu

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 391 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Mar 29, 2010 - 4:51 am

Does anyone have any idea of what the pricing will be on the blu-rays? I still can't see a fantastic deal even with the coupons if they'll be priced at what they are online...29.99..34.99. That's too much for me even with the coupons and 50% off the 2nd.

Normally there no more that $24.00 in store.

#8 snausages  OFFLINE  

snausages

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 808 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Mar 29, 2010 - 12:29 pm

I've seen some blu-rays as low as $14.99 and then as high as $34.99. It really depends on what you are looking for. Some folks have been able to get Best Buy to match the Buy 1 get 1 half off deal, but that's very YMMV.

#9 snausages  OFFLINE  

snausages

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 808 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Mar 29, 2010 - 12:32 pm

Updated the first post with the lowest prices for this week's new movie releases.

#10 sigrist_2000  OFFLINE  

sigrist_2000

I'm a Shopaholic...feed me!!!

• 1,129 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Mar 30, 2010 - 5:56 pm

if anyone has a meijer near by ( the Midwest) atleast in central ohio, they have alvin and the chipmunks bluray for 19.99!

#11 snausages  OFFLINE  

snausages

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 808 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Apr 4, 2010 - 8:43 am

Updated coupon list in first post. Will add this week's new releases by tomorrow. :)

#12 Mommy2Four  OFFLINE  

Mommy2Four

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 928 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Apr 4, 2010 - 5:41 pm

:yup:
:book: :loli:

#13 studentnurse30  OFFLINE  

studentnurse30

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 201 Posts
  • Member since 2009

Posted Apr 4, 2010 - 6:34 pm

no alice in wonderland coupons?

#14 snausages  OFFLINE  

snausages

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 808 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Apr 4, 2010 - 10:32 pm

no alice in wonderland coupons?

Nope :( Disney didn't release one for the Un-Anniversary edition.

For anyone who is thinking of purchasing Bad Lieutenant with Nicolas Cage, there is a new Best Buy $5 coupon :)

Added best prices and feature list of The Lord of the Rings: The Motion Picture Trilogy Blu-ray boxset.

#15 snausages  OFFLINE  

snausages

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 808 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Apr 5, 2010 - 12:10 pm

Added this week's new DVD & Blu-ray releases to the first post. If you are looking for something that I didn't post about, just ask and I will try to help :)

#16 snausages  OFFLINE  

snausages

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 808 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Apr 5, 2010 - 6:47 pm

Added $5 off coupon for ANY Universal Studios Home Entertainment Blu-ray movie to the coupon list in first post.

Some eligible titles include Fast & Furious movies, 9, Vampire's Assistant, Death Race, Mummy movies, etc.

Combine the coupon with Best Buy's current Blu-ray sale and you can get a movie for as little as $5 each!

#17 snausages  OFFLINE  

snausages

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 808 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Apr 6, 2010 - 5:29 pm

Added to coupon list: $8 off coupon from Disney when you buy My Friends Tigger & Pooh: Super Duper Super Sleuths DVD PLUS another My Friends Tigger & Pooh DVD.

#18 autter211  OFFLINE  

autter211

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 180 Posts
  • Member since 2008

Posted Apr 6, 2010 - 5:51 pm

Added to coupon list:
$8 off coupon from Disney when you buy My Friends Tigger & Pooh: Super Duper Super Sleuths DVD PLUS another My Friends Tigger & Pooh DVD.

TRU has buy one playhouse disney movie get one half off. It looked like the new movie was $18 and the other movies where $15, so 18 + 7.50 - 8 = 17.50 for 2 tigger and pooh movies.

#19 snausages  OFFLINE  

snausages

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 808 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Apr 6, 2010 - 5:56 pm

Added to coupon list: 10 new DVD coupons! Phew..busy night :) Feel free to post your savings and good deals here! Thanks autter211 for the tip!

#20 snausages  OFFLINE  

snausages

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 808 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Apr 6, 2010 - 10:16 pm

Added Blu-ray movie title sale for as low as $4.99 after coupon to first post.

#21 snausages  OFFLINE  

snausages

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 808 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Apr 11, 2010 - 8:31 am

Updated first post with this week's latest and new DVD & Blu-ray coupons.

Today is the last day for a few of them... Toy Story 1 & 2 on Blu-ray/DVD Combo Pack and Target coupon for Disney titles: Snow White, Tinkerbell and the Lost Treasure, G-Force, Up

#22 snausages  OFFLINE  

snausages

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 808 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Apr 12, 2010 - 8:28 am

Updated first post with this week's new DVD & Blu-ray releases with best prices and coupons.
The new releases are:
Nightmare on Elm Street Collection on DVD (8 movies)
A Nightmare on Elm Street Blu-ray (first movie)
Pirate Radio (from creators of Love Actually and Notting Hill)
Defendor(Woody Harrelson)
The Slammin' Salmon (from creators of Supertroopers and Beerfest)
Crazy on the Outside (Tim Allen)
Tenderness (Russell Crowe)
Disney's The Great Mouse Detective (Mystery in the Mist Edition) (digitally remastered)
Apollo 13 Blu-ray (Tom Hanks, Kevin Bacon, Ed Harris, Gary Sinise)

#23 rodriguez0908  OFFLINE  

rodriguez0908

• PipPipPipPip
  • 7 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Apr 13, 2010 - 10:59 am

Thanks!!!

#24 snausages  OFFLINE  

snausages

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 808 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Apr 18, 2010 - 11:22 am

Updated DVD & Blu-ray Movies Coupon List in first post. Tons of new titles that qualify for the Universal Studios Blu-ray movie sale.

There are some nice deals for Avatar movie.

Check back, I will post this week's new movie release prices tomorrow.

#25 snausages  OFFLINE  

snausages

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 808 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Apr 18, 2010 - 1:34 pm

ONLINE TODAY ONLY! - April 18, 2010

South Park Season 13 Blu-ray 50% off! Final Price $22.50

You can choose in-store pickup to avoid shipping fees.

#26 snausages  OFFLINE  

snausages

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 808 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Apr 19, 2010 - 10:15 am

Updated first post with this Tuesday's new DVD & Blu-ray releases with best prices and deals. Tomorrow I will add Avatar, releasing on Thursday, April 22 Earth Day.

#27 AndreaInNC  ONLINE  

AndreaInNC

Caniac

• 6,650 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Apr 19, 2010 - 10:21 am

If you really want Avatar - you might want to wait for it to be rereleased later on this year. There are no extras on the dvd that is being released this week.

#28 snausages  OFFLINE  

snausages

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 808 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Apr 20, 2010 - 5:15 pm

Added Avatar price list in first post

Avatar Ultimate Edition will be released November 2010. Thus far news have centered on the Ultimate Blu-ray release, but if I hear anything about the DVD release I will post. I'll be posting in the next couple days more info about the Ultimate release.

If you buy Avatar now, there will be a special savings coupon good towards the Ultimate release.

#29 rachealb  OFFLINE  

rachealb

rbtranscriber

• 1,107 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Apr 21, 2010 - 8:16 am

For those of you that are getting Avatar tomorrow (we are, we dont watch the extras and stuff like that anyway)- it looks like there is a code good for one free tree planted for the first million people that enter their code from inside the DVD package for Earth Day

#30 snausages  OFFLINE  

snausages

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 808 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Apr 26, 2010 - 11:04 am

Updated first post with latest coupons and the best prices for this week's new DVD & Blu-ray releases. Enjoy!

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users