Old Navy additional 50% off clearance

amyers12345

I just went to ON, not expecting much as I've never seen a good clearance on toddler clothing there, and as expected there was nothing good. I didn't see any additional 50% off signs so I figured everything reverted back to whatever the price was before. They only had the regular up to 50% off clearance items, although the big sign in the window said up to 75% off regular prices. I would think that would be including the additional 50% off. Anyhow, I didn't get any items that scanned at regular price. I only got some items in the "irregular" final sale bins. 3 pairs of black socks that were out of their original packaging that were marked $0.97 but were given to me at $0.47 each. And 2 toddler socks that were marked $0.47 and I was charged $0.47 each. No real rhyme or reason to it. I didn't want to push it on the toddler socks. I gave the 10% off cpn which was all I could get being so late into the game. Paid $2.11 for 5 pairs of socks, which I thought wasn't too bad. I normally have to pay at least $1 a pair.

I just went to ON, not expecting much as I've never seen a good clearance on toddler clothing there, and as expected there was nothing good. I didn't see any additional 50% off signs so I figured everything reverted back to whatever the price was before. They only had the regular up to 50% off clearance items, although the big sign in the window said up to 75% off regular prices. I would think that would be including the additional 50% off. Anyhow, I didn't get any items that scanned at regular price. I only got some items in the "irregular" final sale bins. 3 pairs of black socks that were out of their original packaging that were marked $0.97 but were given to me at $0.47 each. And 2 toddler socks that were marked $0.47 and I was charged $0.47 each. No real rhyme or reason to it. I didn't want to push it on the toddler socks. I gave the 10% off cpn which was all I could get being so late into the game. Paid $2.11 for 5 pairs of socks, which I thought wasn't too bad. I normally have to pay at least $1 a pair.

ummm... it probably was just as expected (nothing good) because the sale is over. The sale is for an additional 50% off the lowest marked price and is advertised as such. There are signs all over the doors, windows, and racks that state 'Take an additional 50% off lowest marked clearance price'.

The sale ended yesterday.

ummm... it probably was just as expected (nothing good) because the sale is over. The sale is for an additional 50% off the lowest marked price and is advertised as such. There are signs all over the doors, windows, and racks that state 'Take an additional 50% off lowest marked clearance price'.

The sale ended yesterday.

Come to think of it, last year, in my store, I remember after the sale was "over", and the signs were down, the prices were still ringing up at additional 50% off the lowest price for another week or so.

Anyhow, My DH came home and said the store near work was still running up additional 50% on the receipt today (no signs). YMMV per store as someone else mentioned.

Just a reminder that anything purchased in the last two weeks might be eligible for a price reduction with your receipt if the price is lower today!

That is just what I did! I went too early when my store was having an up to 75% off reg prices on clearance. I bought lots thinking they wouldn't do the extra 50% off clearance this soon. When they did the following week I took in my receipts and gave me the lower price if there was one AND then 50% off of that! I got over 60% back since many of the items I bought were a little cheaper at the time of adjustment. Old navy is great that way! I wish I would have remembered to get a coupon, but I am still very happy with my purchases!

• 1 month later...
No luck on 50% off clearance here (KC) or $.97 clearance, either. But I did find that my store (Ward Parkway) had 50% off all Rock Band games...Wii, XBox, PSP, Playstation...there were a ton if you are in the market! I got the Wii game for $9.97 after the 50% off and I used a $10 Gap Rewards Card. Woo!

went to ON yesterday and they did have an additioanl 50% off clearance. Bought a ton of stuff for the baby and youngest DS. Did not find much for the olders kids. Bought DD one paid of jeans for %

$5.00. Baby clothes were all about $1.00 each. Even bought two really cute spring jackets for $2.00 each. Left with a huge bag full of clothes for $32.00.

• 3 weeks later...