Old Navy additional 50% off clearance

amyers12345

My FAVORITE sale of the year and it started today. It's buried in the Old Navy Weekly coupon thread. Check there for a $10 off of $50 purchase coupon to sweeten this.

I just picked up $2000 worth of clothes for $73.69. They had tons and tons of stuff.

Yep! Just added up my receipt and I got $465 worth of stuff for like nothing! I used the 25% off coupon from oldnavyweekly.com.

Just tried everything on and amazingly enough it's all cute and fits great-that never happens!

Wasn't too impressed with the kids' selections, but cleaned up for the hub and myself.

Yep! Just added up my receipt and I got $465 worth of stuff for like nothing! I used the 25% off coupon from oldnavyweekly.com.

Just tried everything on and amazingly enough it's all cute and fits great-that never happens!

Wasn't too impressed with the kids' selections, but cleaned up for the hub and myself.

I found lots of shirts for Kate and several for Ethan, but didn't see much for smaller boys. I didn't find anything for myself, but by the time I got done with the kids stuff, Kate was getting antsy. I did go in hopes of getting one of the women's Lions shirts on clearance, but they were full price :eyepoppin Lions stuff has been on clearance since season started! No one but me and your husband would buy it here.

I didn't find a lot for Brad either- but he's such an awkward size.

I figured it would be today a couple of weeks ago and it totally slipped my mind this morning! I guess it was because it wasn't accompanied by a natural disaster.

I found lots of shirts for Kate and several for Ethan, but didn't see much for smaller boys. I didn't find anything for myself, but by the time I got done with the kids stuff, Kate was getting antsy. I did go in hopes of getting one of the women's Lions shirts on clearance, but they were full price :eyepoppin Lions stuff has been on clearance since season started! No one but me and your husband would buy it here.

I didn't find a lot for Brad either- but he's such an awkward size.

I figured it would be today a couple of weeks ago and it totally slipped my mind this morning! I guess it was because it wasn't accompanied by a natural disaster.

Tony just saw those Lions shirts last week! He was so bummed that they only had them in women's. And yes, the toddler boys section was a total bust. Didn't find anything for Joel. We're sitting here debating heading down to Branson to see what they've got. But oh I hate Branson...

Tony just saw those Lions shirts last week! He was so bummed that they only had them in women's. And yes, the toddler boys section was a total bust. Didn't find anything for Joel. We're sitting here debating heading down to Branson to see what they've got. But oh I hate Branson...

Let me know what you decided- and if it was worth it. I got a couple of sweaters for Kate that weren't so cute, I thought she could wear them for play if needed. The are so pretty on her- can't believe the difference.

Oh- and Tony could have bought a women's one.. We're Lions fans, we feel no shame!

Edited by amyers12345

So I wasn't planning on going to ON but did on a whim, while doing some retail therapy with my oldest dd14.

We spent $11.67, but SAVED $68.09!!!!

The best find was a Boys Zippered Hoodie Black Sweatshirt with a skull on it - regularly $19.50, we paid $3.74!!! All the other boys zipped hoodies were at $9.99, so $5 after discount.

Sadly I did not bring any coupons with me to save a little more, but that's alright, we still came out scoring!

Let me know what you decided- and if it was worth it. I got a couple of sweaters for Kate that weren't so cute, I thought she could wear them for play if needed. The are so pretty on her- can't believe the difference.

Oh- and Tony could have bought a women's one.. We're Lions fans, we feel no shame!

We went. Probably wasn't really worth it. We picked up a few more things of course, but Springfield had a better selection I think.

We went to the Old Navy store at the mall in Topeka today, and we scored quite well, even with the kids section having been decimated! Was able to get my husband a pair of cargo pants for $5, lots of tops for the kids (some as low as $.74!), and even a thing or two for myself. Picked up some jeans for my DD12 for about $8, and for DD10 and 7 (who both wear the same size) for about $6 a piece. Had the 10% coupon as well as the $5 off $25 or more coupon, so we saved quite a bit and came away with three huge bags filled to the brim!

Went Saturday to Vancouver, WA store and they had a lot of womens but not much kids or mens stuff. Still got over $200 worth of stuff for $50. Not bad.

Same thing in the DFW Texas area, there are tons of winter clothing for my daughter and myself but not much selection for my husband and my son...saved a lot of $ today...tons of clothes for less than $50 and also used my 25% coupon...yipee...:yup:

Went today to return a couple of shirts that my boys didn't like and the sale was still going on. Asked the clerk and he said it was on until Thursday (1/24) and that it was just a store by store decision. I took a quick look through the boys section and there were some new items marked down that weren't there over the weekend. Don' t know if they were new mark downs or items that I missed my previous trip. This was the Firewheel store. Might be worth checking your store to see if they've been extended too.