Just Dance (Video Game) for Nintendo Wii - Now $26.54 (Was $39.99) @ Amazon.com

noehlp

I want to get this... It has been in my cart for a while now hoping it would go down to $20 or lower. Anyone think it will or is this the best I am going to find on it. I really don't need it right away for anything. ugh, what to do?:eyepoppin

I want to get this... It has been in my cart for a while now hoping it would go down to $20 or lower. Anyone think it will or is this the best I am going to find on it. I really don't need it right away for anything. ugh, what to do?:eyepoppin

My personal opinion, I highly doubt it will go down to $20 any time too soon. It's a fairly new game, Release Date: November 17, 2009. And a pretty popular one at that.

now, trust me, I wish Amazon would make me bite my words, but I doubt it. hth

Thank so much for posting! Just picked it up at $26.99 with the free shipping. I had a $40 credit to use and was worried I wouldn't be able to find something I really wanted before it expired. Can't wait to get it, I've heard great things about this game.

Of course I order it from gamestop since the price had gone up to 36.99 on Amazon and now I come home and it is 26.99 from Amazon. That is an additional $1.92 savings over Gamestops since I have to pay tax there but I did get free shipping. I ordered now from Amazon and will ignore the call I got from gamestop fraud control that they made this afternoon and wanted me to call back. Everytime I order from gamestop, because my billing address is different than my shipping address they call me to verify and I always have to call them back.

The give me 48 hours to call them or they cancel my order, so they can cancel away. lol

I went for it. My dd wants this. think it will be a Valentine's day gift. It has a red and white cover.... so that will work. haha. Her friend had it here one day and they all just had a ball playing it. Even her boyfriend got in on it and was beating the girls... cheerleaders and dancers! it was a lot of fun. now anyone know a good deal on hitting the lottery to pay for all this stuff I keep buying?

I went for it. My dd wants this. think it will be a Valentine's day gift. It has a red and white cover.... so that will work. haha. Her friend had it here one day and they all just had a ball playing it. Even her boyfriend got in on it and was beating the girls... cheerleaders and dancers! it was a lot of fun. now anyone know a good deal on hitting the lottery to pay for all this stuff I keep buying?

If you find that deal for the lottery please let me know. Thanks

Well I do have a few pre-made excuses for you all to use:

- It's family-oriented! (as long as you'll play it with your kiddos)

- But it will help with weight-loss! (if the adult is going to play, and if they are trying to loose weight)

- Maybe I'll learn new moves for our anniversary night! (assuming you are going dancing ;) )

- Everyone else is doing it! (all the other GD'ers are buying it, so why shouldn't you?) lol

- BUT! But! I GottaDeal!!! (okay, it is $13 off, that's a DEAL in my book!)

hth ;)

Well I do have a few pre-made excuses for you all to use:

- It's family-oriented! (as long as you'll play it with your kiddos)

- But it will help with weight-loss! (if the adult is going to play, and if they are trying to loose weight)

- Maybe I'll learn new moves for our anniversary night! (assuming you are going dancing ;) )

- Everyone else is doing it! (all the other GD'ers are buying it, so why shouldn't you?) lol

- BUT! But! I GottaDeal!!! (okay, it is $13 off, that's a DEAL in my book!)

hth ;)

LOVE IT!

my favorite excuse...Everyone else is doing it! (all the other GD'ers are buying it, so why shouldn't you?) lol

:cheesy:

I had originally ordered Just Dance and Super Mario Bros. from Toys R Us when they were having their buy one, get one half off before Christmas. I received an empty padded envelope (ripped at the top). Toys R Us was great and issued a credit, but they didn't have this game in stock any more! So I ended up buying Mario Bros. at Sam's and was waiting for a deal on this game, and here it is! Can't wait to get it!