Guests, please register to remove all of the banner ads on the forums. It's fast, easy and completely free!

Photo

EAST COAST RIDERS Coupon Train

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
646 replies to this topic

#541 Paytonroxler  OFFLINE  

Paytonroxler

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 472 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Sep 19, 2010 - 5:29 am

ok- time for train clean-out-- I feel like i see the same brands go round & round..... anyone use Carnation breakfast? Koolaid? and everyone that wanted to do the $2 wishbone rebate did it?

how about pet?

I can and do use Carnation~but, I can't always take all that are in the trains. But, I will take what I can. As for the others, Kool aid and the wish bone rebate, I don't need those.

#542 chefpatty  OFFLINE  

chefpatty

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 464 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Sep 19, 2010 - 6:35 pm

ok- time for train clean-out-- I feel like i see the same brands go round & round..... anyone use Carnation breakfast? Koolaid? and everyone that wanted to do the $2 wishbone rebate did it?

how about pet?

It's funny you should say this because I just received a train that I didn't take one coupon out of....usually never happens. How about Poise..smucker's toppings..and all these beer rebates? does anyone use these? Also how about store specific coupons...lots of Harris teeter, food loin, and Kroger coupons. don't have those stores around here...does anyone use them?? let me know and I'll try cleaning this train up also before sending it along...:)

Oh and no pet needs here. Maybe people with pets can tell us exactly what they are looking for so we can stay specific.

#543 sneakers1234  OFFLINE  

sneakers1234

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,413 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Sep 20, 2010 - 3:56 am

It's funny you should say this because I just received a train that I didn't take one coupon out of....usually never happens. How about Poise..smucker's toppings..and all these beer rebates? does anyone use these? Also how about store specific coupons...lots of Harris teeter, food loin, and Kroger coupons. don't have those stores around here...does anyone use them?? let me know and I'll try cleaning this train up also before sending it along...:)

Oh and no pet needs here. Maybe people with pets can tell us exactly what they are looking for so we can stay specific.

Beer rebates: I am in a no beer state, so I can use them if good in NJ. Sorry, patty, you're in PA where you need to buy the beer! LOL

Pet: For me, only cat litter and I tend to buy 100 lbs when Target has a good sale then it lasts for quite a while; no pet food now... I have a ton of Iams from $10 coupons I bot on ebay.

No poise or smuckers and I never attempt the store coupons that aren't from my store (altho they say mfg, I never tried it)-- I do put Shoprite coupons in trains going to Patty and Lilquiet; which should be removed when they leave the state.

OK how about we work on a "NO RIDE LIST" -- I will put it on the address sheet as it goes my way... for now:
NO KOOLAID, POISE, MEDS, easy on cleaning---

tell me and we'll add to it......

#544 kardomr  OFFLINE  

kardomr

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 967 Posts
  • Member since 2008

Posted Sep 20, 2010 - 5:59 am

love the no-beer beer rebates. no pets here. i requested poise for a while but cancelled that. no poise. sometimes i take smuckers. i like to think icecream is in my future! happy to get harris teeter coupons. never try to use mfg from another store either. happy to eliminate cleaning products (other than dish/laundry detergent.) i think the best way to have strong trains is to say what we DO want. :gdlicklips: i love it when the wishlists are on the trains.

#545 chefpatty  OFFLINE  

chefpatty

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 464 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Sep 20, 2010 - 9:22 am

don't shop at shoprite anymore so don't need those.

#546 chefpatty  OFFLINE  

chefpatty

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 464 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Sep 20, 2010 - 9:30 am

i think the best way to have strong trains is to say what we DO want. :gdlicklips:
i love it when the wishlists are on the trains.

coupons that excite me...;)

Quaker granola bars and cereals
soups
V-8 drinks
boost
any kind of single serve drinks
popcorn and snacks
veggies
skippy peanut butter
kid's yogurts~ dananimals..drinkables

Edited by chefpatty, Sep 20, 2010 - 10:08 am.

#547 chefpatty  OFFLINE  

chefpatty

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 464 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Sep 20, 2010 - 10:49 am

How about other mail in rebates. There were a lot of $1 rebates in the last train I had...do you guys do them? (I stopped when the price of stamps kept going up...lol) 1M out to Darlene today.

#548 sneakers1234  OFFLINE  

sneakers1234

• 1,413 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Sep 20, 2010 - 11:23 am

don't shop at shoprite anymore so don't need those.

DARN!! just sent u shoprite coupons for v-8! thought I was doing good! LOL

Ok let's keep this list going... I am adding to the address list to train 1M when it gets here... so update me please!!

Edited by sneakers1234, Sep 20, 2010 - 11:29 am.

#549 kardomr  OFFLINE  

kardomr

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 967 Posts
  • Member since 2008

Posted Sep 20, 2010 - 4:55 pm

i like rebates. :) especially ones for produce. and free shampoo. coupons that excite me. :) naked naturals shampoo/conditioner (i've never actually seen one, but i would be excited! have seen rebates, though.) produce. canned beans. bush's baked beans. cheese. kraft. sargento. philly. feta. fruit yogurt (not chocolate). dannon. yoplait. stonyfield. breyers. kellogg's special k or crispix cereals. nature's own bread. oj. paper/plastic plates/cups. .55/1 mentos gum. $1/1 or .50-.75c/1 cause then they'll double/triple at harris teeter. dole fruit cups. (not parfaits) snyders chips. hunts tomatoes. sabra hummus. progresso soup.

#550 chefpatty  OFFLINE  

chefpatty

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 464 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Sep 21, 2010 - 7:37 am

9 out to Stephanie today

#551 sneakers1234  OFFLINE  

sneakers1234

• 1,413 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Sep 21, 2010 - 9:12 am

Train locations as of 9/21 "r"- lilquiet 1m sneakers- llquiet 9/23 3m sneakers- kardomr 9/24 5m payton - vuckin00 9/23 4- vuckin00 - kardomr 9/22 8 payton - kardomr 9/23 9- lilquiet- jmagoon 9/25

Edited by sneakers1234, Sep 24, 2010 - 8:27 am.

#552 vucikn00  OFFLINE  

vucikn00

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 221 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Sep 21, 2010 - 10:00 am

3m was mailed a few days ago, I think it went to chefpatty, I'm pretty sure I didn't label it w/ the train #, sorry :-( I have train #4, will mail it out tomorrow. Does anyone else shop at Rite Aid? Is there any interest in including RA coupons in the trains (I found some "flu coupon books" today and will include the good coupons from them if someone else can use them? Also, with the change in most of the Video Value coupons being unique, would anyone be interested in those being included? (if they are for items on someone's wishlist, not just crappy ones).

#553 Paytonroxler  OFFLINE  

Paytonroxler

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 472 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Sep 21, 2010 - 12:49 pm

I rec'd #8 yesterday. Mailed to kardomr today.

#554 Paytonroxler  OFFLINE  

Paytonroxler

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 472 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Sep 21, 2010 - 12:53 pm

Coupons that excite me! Back to Nature Graham Sticks almost any organic gatorade powerade smart water naked juice mac and cheese kleenex Fruit a Bu Atkins shakes coffee mate maxwell house coffee almost any dairy fresh spinach lunchmeats oscar mayer hot dogs lunchables bestlife buttery spread I can't Believe It's not butter Hillshire sausage~or similar Huggies and Pampers (diapers and wipes) Enfamil formula Gerber

#555 vucikn00  OFFLINE  

vucikn00

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 221 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Sep 22, 2010 - 5:45 am

4 was mailed today to kardomr. It's heavier than normal, so hopefully you can lighten it up some before sending it on ;)

#556 kardomr  OFFLINE  

kardomr

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 967 Posts
  • Member since 2008

Posted Sep 22, 2010 - 11:48 am

Does anyone else shop at Rite Aid? Is there any interest in including RA coupons in the trains (I found some "flu coupon books" today and will include the good coupons from them if someone else can use them? Also, with the change in most of the Video Value coupons being unique, would anyone be interested in those being included? (if they are for items on someone's wishlist, not just crappy ones).

yes, i love rite aid.
but i'm not sure what you mean by the bold sentence.
if i log in and watch a video and print the coupon, can you use it? if so, yes, i'd love those. and, i'll "watch" a video if someone wants the coupon.

#557 vucikn00  OFFLINE  

vucikn00

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 221 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Sep 22, 2010 - 12:04 pm

yes, i love rite aid.
but i'm not sure what you mean by the bold sentence.
if i log in and watch a video and print the coupon, can you use it? if so, yes, i'd love those. and, i'll "watch" a video if someone wants the coupon.

Sorry, that is kind of confusing. The video value coupons used to not be uniquely coded, meaning anyone could use them whether they watched the video or not. Now, however, most of the coupons are uniquely coded so they can only used once. So if I watch the video, print a coupon and use it, that's the only time it can be used. However, you can use multiples of the same coupons, as long as each one is from a different video values account and your store allows it. So if I watch a video for a coupon you want and print it and mail it to you, you could have 2 of the same VV coupon to use (one from your VV account & 1 from mine).

#558 sneakers1234  OFFLINE  

sneakers1234

• 1,413 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Sep 22, 2010 - 4:44 pm

I hate rite-aid. 1M off to stephanie!

#559 vucikn00  OFFLINE  

vucikn00

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 221 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Sep 22, 2010 - 4:53 pm

I hate rite-aid.

1M off to stephanie!

I used to hate Rite Aid too. But then I got so frustrated with Walgreens and their make rules up and change them on a whim cashiers so I decided to give Rite Aid a second chance. Between the video value and wellness coupons, SCR and the (sometimes frustrating) +up rewards, Rite Aid has been paying me well to shop there lately ;)

#560 kardomr  OFFLINE  

kardomr

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 967 Posts
  • Member since 2008

Posted Sep 22, 2010 - 6:20 pm

I used to hate Rite Aid too. But then I got so frustrated with Walgreens and their make rules up and change them on a whim cashiers so I decided to give Rite Aid a second chance. Between the video value and wellness coupons, SCR and the (sometimes frustrating) +up rewards, Rite Aid has been paying me well to shop there lately ;)

so what video coupons would you like more of? :)

this week i used vvs for pullups, and emailed coupons for banana boat suncare, and any haircare.

#561 Paytonroxler  OFFLINE  

Paytonroxler

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 472 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Sep 23, 2010 - 3:01 am

I rec'd 5M yesterday. Off to vuickn00 today.

#562 lilquiet  OFFLINE  

lilquiet

• 3,500 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Sep 23, 2010 - 2:02 pm

9 came today. on it's was to jimagoon tomorrow

#563 sneakers1234  OFFLINE  

sneakers1234

• 1,413 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Sep 24, 2010 - 8:28 am

Train locations as of 9/27 "r"- vuckinoo 1m llquiet- jmagoon 9/28 3m kardomr - lilquiet 9/30 5m vuckin00 - sneakers 10/2 4- patty- sneakers 10/2 8 vuckin00 -sneakers 10/2 9- lilquiet- jmagoon 9/25 Lilquiet: I can use wishlist... am trying to redo the list and include some general "needs"-- altho needs change based on sales, LOL. I like the hershey or nestle candy coupons, I have a jar on my desk at work and go through ALOT!!

Edited by sneakers1234, Oct 1, 2010 - 4:10 pm.

#564 chefpatty  OFFLINE  

chefpatty

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 464 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Sep 25, 2010 - 7:31 am

R out to Karen today

#565 kardomr  OFFLINE  

kardomr

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 967 Posts
  • Member since 2008

Posted Sep 27, 2010 - 4:28 am

out today. 4 to patty. 8 to vucikn00.

#566 lilquiet  OFFLINE  

lilquiet

• 3,500 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Sep 27, 2010 - 8:19 am

1m came today. out to jmagoon

#567 lilquiet  OFFLINE  

lilquiet

• 3,500 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Sep 27, 2010 - 8:21 am

my wishlist Viva paper towels Scott bathroom tissue Arm & hammer toothpaste Gold peak iced tea Turkey hill iced tea Blue bunny ice cream Ben & Jerry's ice cream Snapple Coke Always pads & liners World harbor marinades and bbq sauce Hebrew national hotdogs Arm & hammer laundry detergent Hefty paper plates Dixie paper plates Solo plates and cup Johnson's baby products Gentle naturals Eucerine Aveeno skin care Ragu pasta sauce Lipton tea bags Sudafed Benadryl Airborn Theraflu Lysol toilet cleaner, disinfectant spray, wipes pop chips Izze drinks bagalfuls Phillips and Gortons seafood items Dannon yogurt Hood or Smart Balance milk Kraft or Hellman's Mayo Marie Callender frozen meals Glade plugins oil refills

#568 kardomr  OFFLINE  

kardomr

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 967 Posts
  • Member since 2008

Posted Sep 28, 2010 - 7:01 pm

3 arrived. out to lilq.

#569 sneakers1234  OFFLINE  

sneakers1234

• 1,413 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Sep 29, 2010 - 4:44 am

PLEASE put KASHA BENNING back on the list!!! that's MRS. BENNING!!

#570 vucikn00  OFFLINE  

vucikn00

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 221 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Sep 29, 2010 - 4:54 am

R, 5M and 8 all came in yesterday's mail, I'll send them out tomorrow.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users