If you wish to join a coupon train, please PM sneakers1234 and we will get you added. You must have more than 50 posts and be a member of Gotta Deal for at least 2 months.
Light Cargo Train “Rules Of The Ride”:
1. Send to the person below you on the train list included in each envelope.
2. Take out as many coupons as you want, but be sure to replace them with the same number of coupons.
3. Do not put expired or very close to expiring coupons into the envelope. Example if a coupon expires June 30th, please remove the coupon at least by the 20th of that month. If you wish to keep it in the train, it is extra weight, not part of the required amount for the train.
4. Please do not flood the envelope with coupon duplicates. No more than 3 of the same coupon.
5. If you no longer wish to be in a train, please cross your name off the list and PM sneakers1234.
6. You have 2 days to go through the envelope and decide which coupons you are taking/replacing.
7. Post to this thread when you receive the Train and again when it is going out. This helps all riders track the train. Please make a habit of doing this. If you have to, subscribe to this thread that way you receive emails to remind you. This is how we keep track of where each of the trains are.
8. This is a Circle Track Train, so the last person on the list will send the first.
9. If 2 Trains become missing at your stop without explanation you will be off the Coupon Train, you will be removed from the lists and not be allowed to participate in other Trains.
LETS KEEP THESE TRAINS GOING AND HAVE FUN DOIN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LIST OF COUPONS WE DON'T WANT IN THE TRAIN:
Edited by Rockfordmom, Nov 22, 2010 - 10:46 am.