Buy 2 K- Cups 24 Boxes get 2 Free Boxes + Free Shipping @ Keurig.com

angelic680

Here is how.....its easy!! :yup:

#1. Registered your brewer...... go to https://www.keurig.com make an account/log in (its free under "My Account")

#2. Log in ....Go to "Register Brewers" its under "My Account"

#3. Enter Serial Number*, Date of Purchase, and Store (works for kohl's, macys..etc)

#4. After that you will see it pop up "Use code WARRANTY before you checkout. Free shipping also is included" You are now ready to SHOP!!!

#5. On tool bar click "At Home" then "K-cups" and shop away

#6. This applys @ check out Posted Image

I got 4 24ct Boxes $13.95 each for $25.11 thats like $0.26 a cup :D

* If you dont know the serial number just use AAAAAAAAA or 1234567890 or something similar.

Edited by angelic680

okay wow... we just signed up for green mountains automatic delivery... we bought the machine last year for our christmas gift(dh and I) more for dh because I don't drink coffee...however dh thinks this is the best thing ever...and has already said that when this machine dies we will have to get another one....

This sounds like a great deal....

Hi All,

We got a Keurig a few months ago....WOW! We love this thing!

I did the deal on the keurig website for the buy 2 get 2....very good deal.

Also, Amazon usually has pretty good deals on K-Cups. There are 2 other sites I go to...both are the same compnay but one just shows their special of the week. Main site is www.shoffee.com and the one with their special is www.cupoftheweek.net

Hope this helps someone!

Oh, if you are on the fence about getting a Keurig....do it!!! I recommend one with a water reservoir (not the mini one!).

Michelle

Is it worth getting the Keurig if I only drink hot chocolate?:D

I would have to say no to that, just because real hot chocolate is made with milk...and the Keurig makes hot chocolate using water you dont need a filter and machine to do that..... imo you can just buy those packs of hot chocolate and save yourself the money!!

AWESOME! This is a better deal than yesterday's...and you're not signing up for the recurring shipments.

I'm glad we didnt' order from the Amazon deal yesterday...AND I was able to get a box of tea for myself. (DH uses the Keurig for coffee, I use it for the hot water for my tea. Now I can make tea with it!)

THANK YOU!

Is it worth getting the Keurig if I only drink hot chocolate?:D

I would also say no. We have a Keurig. Hubby drinks coffee, I don't. Recently at the shopping mall, they were giving away free cups of whatever you wanted to sample. I tried the hot chocolate (Green Mountain). I didn't care for it. I thought it didn't have much flavor. I won't be buying the hot chocolate.

Great find, thanks for sharing. I almost placed an order from BigCat Coffees yesterday for $50.00.:insane:, glad I waited. The only reason I liked that site is you can make your own variety pack from any of their flavors. I like my $25.00 order much better. :coffeetim

I got this for Christmas from my DH. YEAH :D He also got the variety pack of coffee and the single filter. Has anybody used their own coffee in the single filter thingy????

I have used my own coffee, but I prefer the K cups. I'll admit I am spoiled to the k cups.

I had a cup of coffee at my inlaws from a regular coffee brewer and it was :yuck:.

To Nat1jen, I have a Tassimo and a Keurig, the hot chocolate made for the Tassimo rocks. Keurigs can't compare. It' s made from a liquid base instead of a powder and it's excellent. Tassimo also has the Gevalia and Starbucks brands, just FYI.

I got this for Christmas from my DH. YEAH :D He also got the variety pack of coffee and the single filter. Has anybody used their own coffee in the single filter thingy????

DH uses the personal K-cup thing when we run out of K-cups. He's never complains -- BUT, he uses good coffee, so that may make a difference.

To Nat1jen, I have a Tassimo and a Keurig, the hot chocolate made for the Tassimo rocks. Keurigs can't compare. It' s made from a liquid base instead of a powder and it's excellent. Tassimo also has the Gevalia and Starbucks brands, just FYI.

Thank you, keycrew, and everyone also for the input regarding the Keurig. My oldest DD loves coffee, but I just need to save my $$.

I have been using the re-usable filter since all my free K-cups got over. Its the same thing. Good coffee makes a difference. K-cups are easy whereas the re-usable filter does require little clean up, lazy me :D

But using re-usable filter is cheaper too. I would highly recommend the Keurig and the reusable filter.

i use the "my k cup" reuseable filter all the time, when i run out of regular k cups. it is a great way to use your favorite coffee in your keurig, and it def makes a stronger cup than most k-cups. i realllly love my keurig too! 2 years and counting with no problems. I tried the tea and the hot cocoa kups, and neither was thrilling to me honestly. They do sell the tea in walmart now, and the cocoa(although that mightve been in supertarget) if you want to try-if you hate it, at least you just have to return to the store, and not by mail.

I like the Green Mountain Hot Chocolate but it's hit or miss on whether all the powder in the cup gets used. I sometimes have to tear open the cup and scoop out what didn't come out. Also, I find that I have to make the hot chocolate on the smallest cup setting or it is too watery. I only buy the hot chocolate if it's a really good deal.

Michelle

I did this twice using 2 different emails.

We like the hot chocolate too. It certainly is not as good as the real thing but it is fast and easy. I will agree though that if you are just going to use it JUST for hot chocolate than it is not worth it.

I just bought 4 cans of Ghiradeli hot chocolate, much cheaper than the K-cups, to try. That way I can add more powder if it is too weak. It will still be faster than using the microwave.

I got my Keurig the day after Thanksgiving and I love it. I had the Senseo, but it couldn't fit a travel sized cup.

This offer must be very popular. All the variety boxes I wanted to try are temporarily out of stock. I wonder how often they replenish their stock.

I just went back for more. I wanted the hot chocolate k cups but they have been out of stock since Christmas so I ordered the giradelli packets made especially for the Keurig. Got really good reviews on Amazon. I will give it a try.

Lets us know how you like them..... So whats everyones favorite K cup so far...:coffeetim