1. This is Heavy Cargo Train, so it should weight 3 oz or little over, worth of about 3 postage stamps.
2. Send the train to person below you on the train list included in each envelope.
3. Take out as many coupons as you want, but be sure to replace them with the same number of coupons.
4. You should not put any coupons that expire within 2 weeks as a main weight of the train. You can add couple of them as extra weight for the train if they are good coupons.
5. Please do not flood the envelope with coupon duplicates. No more than 3 of the same coupon(no Prilosec or adult diapers and other useless coupons)
6. You can include coupons printed from internet, but there cannot be more than 5 of them in the envelope (make sure it's a good, valuable coupons) and if it make whole circle You have to remove it.
7. If you no longer wish to be in a train, please PM me (Kasha0601) and make sure You send all the trains You have in Your possesion before leaving the train
8. You have 3 days to go through the envelope and decide which coupons you are taking/replacing. The faster the better.
9. Post to this thread when you receive the Heavy Cargo Train envelope and again when it is going out. This helps all riders track the train.
10. This is a Circle Track Train, so the last person on the list will send the the first.
11. If you flake on the Coupon Train, you will be removed from the lists and not be allowed to participate in other Trains.
12. YOU MUST use a 6”x9” heavyweight paper envelope (like those brown envelopes) or padded if You wish. Far too much work goes into cutting out the coupons to have an overstuffed #10 envelop get destroyed by the auto-sorters.
INFO FOR PEOPLE WHO WOULD LIKE TO JOIN THE TRAIN
You must be GottaDeal member for at least 3 months and have minimum of 50 posts.
If You're interested PM conductor of the train (kasha0601).
You will be asked to send 1-2oz of coupons as security deposit to the conductor before You can join it.
Edited by Rockfordmom, Nov 22, 2010 - 10:48 am.