EA Sports Active Bundle (Wii) $29.99 @ GameStop

angelic680

Tryagain worked for me. I ordered the addition to the original EA Active (I already have the original EA Active). The Addition has a completely different set of workouts to the first one. I think I am also going to order the Wii Fit Plus. I have the original Wii Fit, anyone have both do I need both or is the original one fine.

I am so bummed I missed it, if anyone bought an extra I would love to buy it from you!

I read at another forums that dick's sporting goods had this game for $19.99 I don't have one close to me but if you do have one it may be worth calling to check if they still have it for that price

Here a picture that was posted about the sale

post-100938-137262190513_thumb.jpg

I read at another forums that dick's sporting goods had this game for $19.99 I don't have one close to me but if you do have one it may be worth calling to check if they still have it for that price

Wow. I will have to run to that store

I called my local store and they dont have any (they haven't for about three weeks). Oh well... Im sure another store will put this on sale some time this year.

yeah the sale started 11/27/09 and is supposed to end 1/2/10 but I guess they are OOS already. I would have post before but read this yesterday! :(

Thank you sooo much!! I just called my Dicks and they said they had a bunch in stock! I will headed there shortly.

I found that Barnesandnobles.com has them for 29.99 as well. The only thing is that you do have to pay tax and shipping. It comes about to $35. However, if you do the transaction with one of the cashback websites you can get 12% back (or 8% in the other website).

I called 3 different DSG stores and the 1st two were OOS. The last one had 1 left and he is holding it for me until my husband can get there at lunch today. Thank you so much for posting this deal.

Got my Wii, Wii Fit, My Alli 120 ct, and now getting my EA Sports active. Should have no problem getting into the dress I want to wear on my cruise in May.

So I have been waiting for an email from gamestop confirming my shipping. I went to check on the website and my order was cancelled no reason no email. arhhh so mad

ohhhh..you had me scared there,never got a confirmation about my order being shipped but I just checked their website and my order is in transit.

Did you attempt to contact them and complain? It's not like they don't have a record of your order and I don't know about the rest of you but I didn't see anything that said.."while supplies last"..

So I have been waiting for an email from gamestop confirming my shipping. I went to check on the website and my order was cancelled no reason no email. arhhh so mad

Gamestop canceled my order too, they said that the credit card info I provided didn't match what was on file with my credit union. My CU called them, told them that the info matched, Gamestop still canceled my order. I had to call them again to get them to reinstate my order, but I ended up paying more because by then the price had gone up and the best they could do was give me $30 off their current price. I don't think I'll order from Gamestop again in the future, I spent several hours emailing back and forth with Gamestop and talking to my CU and Gamestop, it wasn't something I want to repeat in the future.

Did you get any emails from them about why they canceled your order?

Gamestop canceled my order too, they said that the credit card info I provided didn't match what was on file with my credit union. My CU called them, told them that the info matched, Gamestop still canceled my order. I had to call them again to get them to reinstate my order, but I ended up paying more because by then the price had gone up and the best they could do was give me $30 off their current price. I don't think I'll order from Gamestop again in the future, I spent several hours emailing back and forth with Gamestop and talking to my CU and Gamestop, it wasn't something I want to repeat in the future.

Did you get any emails from them about why they canceled your order?

When I placed my order with Gamestop to order mine, about 15 minutes later I got a phone call from them, then an email. I returned the phone call and it was there fraud unit verifying that my order was correct. I have a different mailing address from my billing address so they were calling to verify it. I have packages come to my house but my CC bills go to a PO box because our mailboxes are just not safe for us.

When I asked them if they do this all the time they said sometimes and when people do not respond/call back they cancel orders. Just to let you know what happened to me. My order came today via Fed Ex.

When I placed my order with Gamestop to order mine, about 15 minutes later I got a phone call from them, then an email. I returned the phone call and it was there fraud unit verifying that my order was correct. I have a different mailing address from my billing address so they were calling to verify it. I have packages come to my house but my CC bills go to a PO box because our mailboxes are just not safe for us.

When I asked them if they do this all the time they said sometimes and when people do not respond/call back they cancel orders. Just to let you know what happened to me. My order came today via Fed Ex.

I wish they had called me and verified my information with me, it would have saved me so much time. Instead, they emailed me asking for more information, and I emailed them back. This went on for two days, us emailing back and forth. I finally got my bank involved, they confirmed with me that they had already approved the order for payment. The address and phone info I have with my bank exactly matched what I put down on my order (I only have one address). I called Gamestop to confirm all of this, again, and the cs rep hung up on me just like the guy from my bank told me they would. Gamestop still won't tell me why they wouldn't process it. The bank manager who helped me with this told me that it's probably an error in their system and they won't admit that it is their fault.

My order is going UPS, but hasn't shipped yet.

I send them an email and received one back saying that I should get an answer in 24 hours. I don't know if this has something to do with my credit card. I have been using it without a problem all holiday season. if it was a mistake I expect them to offer the game for the same price. What makes me upset is that they didn't contacted me. This is the first and last time ordering with them.

Tryagain worked for me. I ordered the addition to the original EA Active (I already have the original EA Active). The Addition has a completely different set of workouts to the first one. I think I am also going to order the Wii Fit Plus. I have the original Wii Fit, anyone have both do I need both or is the original one fine.

I just played the Wii Fit plus for the first time today. The neat thing is you can create your own fitness routine. You can also weigh babies and pets. It has a few new games also. I like it so far and since its only $20, I would recommend it. :)