Guests: Please register to get rid of these annoying ads! Registered members enjoy an ad-free forum.

Photo

A big thank you!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 smorebore  OFFLINE  

smorebore

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 715 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Dec 25, 2009 - 7:23 pm

Thanks to all of the hard working people on this website! Thanks to all of you, my family received way more than expected. My GottaDeal Addiction is a joke to many until days like today. Thanks Again and I will see all of you in the AM for the After-Christmas sales. (Yep, already have teacher gifts for next year from Bath and Body!)

#2 Kara1204  OFFLINE  

Kara1204

Think Pink!

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,234 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 25, 2009 - 9:03 pm

Use GottaDeal all year around for birthdays, anniversaries, weddings, showers, or ANY other occasion. The deals are posted here 24/7/365. :D
All those who wander are not lost.........

#3 Skibri  OFFLINE  

Skibri

• PipPipPip
  • 4 Posts
  • Member since 2009

Posted Dec 25, 2009 - 9:14 pm

I just found out about this site the week before Christmas, but I'm no stranger to bargain hunting :D kinda my 6th sense. See everyone bright and early tomorrow ;3

#4 noehlp  OFFLINE  

noehlp

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,735 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 25, 2009 - 9:16 pm

I agree, my kids wouldn't have gotten even half what they got had it not be for Gottadeal and the online & offline hot deals, along with the freebie's, couponing, and more. Sometime next week I plan on finishing up the the final tally, but at last count I had saved double what I actually spent. I didn't include tax, but I've been keeping track of it all.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users