What was your kids favorite gift this year?

shopping4my3son

My oldest has been playing his ps2 since he opened it. (Probably helps that I took his 360 away for bad grades before Christmas.)

My younger 2 (7 & 3) like whatever the other one is playing with. LOL

So far the train table is a big hit and the kidkraft parking garage also.

My 7 year old really likes the Leapster L-Max alot. Santa gave him a Sonic game so now he feels like he has a *real* video game system. He keeps calling it a Wii.

DS 16 - His letterman's jacket, followed closely by the new tv for his room.

DN 7 - Disney princess guitar, followed closely by her Nano ipod. (note to self, niece should not attempt to play guitar when listening to ipod....:D )

Hope everyone had a FABULOUS holiday!

DS 5 Loved his razor scooter and the race tracks we bought. He played with the Zhu zhu's for all of maybe 5 minutes! I have to admit I was disappointed with the performance of those. I am so glad that I did not pay ebay prices for them. I would be sooooo mad right now.

DSD 10 loved her horse stuff we got her. Zhu zhu's were the same for her.

DD11 loves her Ipod touch. She also loves her DSi and the clothes she got since she mad it hard this year my not giving me a list.

DS14 loves his Xbox games. He has been playing all day. Tomorrow it is off limits so we can play the wii for a change.

DH loves his Tony Stewart stuff. He is my 3rd child

My DS's fav were Piranha panic, Battleship, Hotwheels Superjump raceway, lets go fishing, oh and of course zhu zhu pets :eyepoppin

My DD liked her fairies dress up trunk, Perfection, Princess memory, my DS's Piranha panic, disney pots and pans, baby stroller with crawling baby AND zhu zhu pets :eyepoppin

I thought zhu zhu pets would be the biggest flop, but it wasnt.

Nerf was a disappointment. And a walking doll from Walmart :eek:

The Zhu Zhu pets were a hit at our house too. Dd 10 LOVES hers. She was so surprised and excited when she opened them. I think those are her fave.

ds 12, so far his air hogs helicopter and his color changing Hot Wheels set. The Hot Wheels set was an impulse purchase on BF at TRU for only $12. Saw later that it is a $20-30. toy.

ds 7 really loves his Madden 10 game for his PS2, and his train conductor dress up set. Don't ask, he LOVES to wear dress up clothes and has lots of sets from TRU. Anyway, it was a hit.

DD15 loves all of the aero clothes. Those were her favorite by far.

DS9 was thrilled to tears that we got him tickets to go to a WWe match.

DD6 her favorite is the american girl twins.

DS3 loves his boy baby doll. The one that swims.

They all got tons of stuff and have not had time to touch most of it as we had a house full of people all day yesterday. So their favorites could change once they get up and get started today.

DD7 Her baby boy with a hand made cradle (by the elves of course! :) )

DS6 His Mario DS and his Mario Wii Game oh and his super heros poster that I got from the $1 store go figure LOL

DS13 His DJ Hero

DS14 His PS3 he is not very excitable but he was SOOOO excited when he got this and has played it non stop

For once my kids are thrilled with probably 99% of what they got - not a turkey in the bunch!! Some favorites:

DD (7) - Razor Pro scooter, pink canopy for her bed, Melissa & Doug hangman game (really, this is awesome and I plan to go buy more for friends as gifts)

DS (almost 5) - Bakugan crap, Razor Rip Rider, but probably most of all would be the 7 (!) flashlights he got. This kid can spent more time playing with flashlights than anyone I know.

DS25 wwi resort

DIL Either her mixer or the portable dvd player

DS24 ipod touch 8gb

DS22 & DIL Sony handy cam ( they have a new baby 2 wks old)

DD21 either her correlle ware dishes or her cusinart ice cream maker

SIL his folding hand truck or his popcorn popper

DS18 Xbox 360 and Ski gloves with Dallas Cowboys on them

DIL camera

DD6 her camera, her barbie with the bike, uno attack, and the polly pocket cruise ship. She really likes every thing and has said thank you so many times.

Edited by Elmck
forgot some things

DS-8- Maxus Dragonoid and Multiple Star Wars Galactic Heroes.

DD-7- Pink Razor 3-Wheel Scooter and Guitar.

DS-5- Crayola Art Center, Disney Cars Drawing Station and Guitar.

DD-3- Multiple Disney Babies, Baby Playset.

DW- Silver Heart Earrings and Necklace and Phillies Victorino Hawian Shirt

My DS 9: his DSI. He hasn't looked up from it since he's gotten it!

My DD 6: Her new tv and dvd player she got for her room

My DS 3: his new imaginarium train table set. He's in love!

My DS 2: my ds3's train table set! He hasn't touched any of his new toys since we got the train table put together!