Everything checked off your list but still shopping?

vsa3janes

Every year I tell myself it will be different, but I'm doing it again! Today I paid off the Christmas credit cards in hopes of putting an end to my shopping but I still find myself checking this site for a great deal several times a day! My name is suggad and I'm a shopaholic. lol

I really do need a few more gifts. DD6 wants a doll with long black hair and I can not find one that I lke in the stores. I also want to get a shower radio for one of my DILS to keep the spending even and DS said she would like one. I need to get my mom done to but I have had a hard time deciding what to get, I have decided but I have not had time to shop for it. I probably will need candy for the stockings to.

I have a hard time stopping too, especialy if its a good deal. I doubt DD6 will be disappointed if there isn't a doll but if I find on I like for under 40 I'll probably buy it.

My husband has been out of work, so I was really happy I over bought last year and had a bunch of stuff left over for x-mas presents this year. I thought I would get by with spending very little this year. Two problems have come up to nix that. 1) Zhu Zhu Pets, all 4 of my kids want them and I've had to invest a couple hundred in fulfilling their x-mas wish. 2) I can't pass up on a good deal either and I have found and succumbed to some of those already. There are some star wars science toys on Amazon right now that are really cheap and I'm going nuts trying to not buy them. I've made it through the weekend. I just need to get through the next few days and then the shipping deadline line for x-mas delivery will have passed.

Then there is all the little stuff that we get every year around this time. Popcorn tins, Danish butter cookies, jars of large pretzel sticks. Every time I go out it's something new.

Oh and school supplies. My daughter comes home with a note she needs to bring in frosting for cookie decorating. Another day my son comes home with a note that he needs to bring in a wrapped ornament for an ornament exchange. These things keep sending me back into the stores!!

I am done with Christmas shopping. I still look just in case there is something that I can use in the future. For example: My husband, my 9 year old and 7 year old, my nephew and brother-in-law all have birthdays coming up in January. So I have to look at these deals to see if anything is good for bday presents. On top of that I have my in laws and mother and father's bday coming up in March. I guess I have three more months of looking... lol I will be fine after that.

Yes, I've been done since BF, BUT I am still buying. Not a lot, but finding too good of deals to pass up.

The TRU Littlest pet shop games last week for 9.99 did me in... Got all 4 of them. One will go in the Easter basket, One for a birthday, and the other two will be saved for next christmas. lol

I still need to buy for dh. I SHOULD be done w/ ds. However even today I "HAD" to stop at the mall and couldn't pass up the additional 50% rack at Pac Sun. Though I did get 5 more items for $46.xx.

Then the other day I wanted to order 1 more item off amazon and ordered 5.

I found myself looking again online today. Crazy thing is we do my families gift exchange this weekend so no time left to ship.

Yep....everything wrapped and under the tree here too. (And so is my 80 year old dad who is STILL looking for his Dale & Thomas peanut butter popcorn.......It's there - BUT HE AIN"T GONNA FIND IT! Hee hee hee.)

And yep, STILL shopping! Been too many good deals come through. But you know - there's nothing like being 1/2 way done with 2010 Christmas shopping! Man that is a great feeling! :yup: