Help! Need gift ideas for hubby!

Kim3498

My DH started collecting silver coins a few years ago. So now every year for Christmas I have a standard gift - that I am very thankful to have! He can be real hard to shop for sometimes! I usually get him the current year Silver Eagle and a foreign country -whatever I like the design of that year. This year he asked for down pillows - that threw me a curve ball! But I found a great deal on some and it was a good idea - and who doesn't like new pillows!! My DH is also a big video gamer with a Wii, PS3, and XBox so there is always a game (or 4) to choose from! My DH works outside so I got a deal on some thermal underwear -not exciting, but he'll be glad to have them!! Years past I have picked up things like a nice new wallet, cologne, shooting range ammo (it's expensive for a day at the range!!) new clothes (DH loves clothes) and my DH likes to cook and he loves kitchen gadgets. I've gotten him stuff like ice cream makers and magic bullet blender! You could also go to the ABC store and get a nice bottle of whatever he likes to drink like a tequila - that something you don't spend $$ on for yourself every day!

Aaahhh. I am so jealous. We don't have enough snow in my part of VA for snowmobiles. (At least not any more.) I remember the snow up to my waist in winter when I was in HS, but seems our weather has changed. We now have HOT summers, and mild winters :(. I would love for DS to see those kinda winters.

Looks like I jinxed myself with this statement. We are in the middle of a snowstorm. Looks like my son is finally gonna see some wild sleigh riding tomorrow. More snow than I have saw in 15 years in this area.

Looks like I jinxed myself with this statement. We are in the middle of a snowstorm. Looks like my son is finally gonna see some wild sleigh riding tomorrow. More snow than I have saw in 15 years in this area.

Very cool! I am always amazed when we get lots of snow, we get it a few times a winter, and each time it amazes me!:fluffy:

I hope you all enjoy the snow and have fun and stay safe!