Amazon Prime

moonvine

I am also interested in knowing that?? Did you use seperate credit cards and shipping addresses or did you always ship to the same house??

I have prime and have ordered things for my SIL and Grandma. They both had separate billing and shipping addresses and different credit cards. Maybe I just got lucky, but I havent had any problems;)

I wish I had checked into the Amazon Prime earlier, I just started my free trial tonight. I did a lot of my shopping this year through Amazon because of there fast and free regular shipping. My question for all of you talking about sharing the membership with a group is this, How do you go about doing that? I hate to be a dummy but being new to this I need some help. Would love to share a membership and save money if possible.

Ok here is my final questions.

You share your amazon with 3 other people

How do they sign in and use the prime shipping if they do not live in your household?

Will they see anything you have bought or account information?

Does any of your personal info show on the other peoples pages?

Sorry to ask so many questions. I just want to make sure I totally understand how this works

Ok here is my final questions.

You share your amazon with 3 other people

How do they sign in and use the prime shipping if they do not live in your household?

Will they see anything you have bought or account information?

Does any of your personal info show on the other peoples pages?

Sorry to ask so many questions. I just want to make sure I totally understand how this works

They sign up for Prime under 1 main person. When they sign in their account, it is their normal account (just with prime added). When you go to add the other people, it will send an email to them in which they need to sing up under that to get Prime added to their account. Amazon does not ask for any addresses for anyone, they just need to know your birth month and day and you need to know theirs. That is the only personal information you know of them! You have no way to see their purchases, their address, not any of their account info! Your personal information does not show on their account either!

I share my prime with 4 relatives. I cannot see anything of theirs, except their b-day. And that is only when I go to manage my prime account and it shows who is signed up under me. I can't get any of their info...unless they gave me their password...which woudln't be wise to do and I don't want theirs.

Your account is just as secure as it is without prime. The only difference in your account now is you get free shipping on eligible purchases.

I hope that makes a bit more sense. It really is a very secure/private system!

They sign up for Prime under 1 main person. When they sign in their account, it is their normal account (just with prime added). When you go to add the other people, it will send an email to them in which they need to sing up under that to get Prime added to their account. Amazon does not ask for any addresses for anyone, they just need to know your birth month and day and you need to know theirs. That is the only personal information you know of them! You have no way to see their purchases, their address, not any of their account info! Your personal information does not show on their account either!

I share my prime with 4 relatives. I cannot see anything of theirs, except their b-day. And that is only when I go to manage my prime account and it shows who is signed up under me. I can't get any of their info...unless they gave me their password...which woudln't be wise to do and I don't want theirs.

Your account is just as secure as it is without prime. The only difference in your account now is you get free shipping on eligible purchases.

It really is a very secure/private system!

Thank you so much it makes total sense. Is it 4 people total for the prime or is it 5 people total

I hope that makes a bit more sense.

Yes, I need to know, is it 4 people total or 5 total? Like, it would be me signing up for the Prime and then it says below up to 4 people can share my prime account...is that me PLUS 4 more people or only 3 more people? I have 4 total(thats including me), but if its 5 total..then I need one more person. Would love to get this started asap.

Wow, I just signed up for Prime yesterday, ordered something at 4 PM with their normal 2 day shipping, and it arrived at my house 11 AM today.

Wow, your lucky. I placed my first Prime order this morning at 1:30 am and it wont be here until Tuesday evening. Not that impressive to me but guess I will have to place an order for something during the week and see how quickly it gets here.

Yes, I need to know, is it 4 people total or 5 total? Like, it would be me signing up for the Prime and then it says below up to 4 people can share my prime account...is that me PLUS 4 more people or only 3 more people? I have 4 total(thats including me), but if its 5 total..then I need one more person. Would love to get this started asap.

I sent you a PM :D

I'd love to go in with some folks in a group, but how do they divide up the membership fee? Does amazon do it, or does one representative of the group get charged for it and then everyone else has to pay that person back for their share?

Amazon charges 1 main person for it. So a group would have 1 person front the cost then rely on everyone else to send them their money.

I'd love to go in with some folks in a group, but how do they divide up the membership fee? Does amazon do it, or does one representative of the group get charged for it and then everyone else has to pay that person back for their share?

My group sends me their share through paypal,lol.

BTW< I can vouch for both Jcarr492 & Harrispizza4....both great gals!!! lol