College Fleece Hoodies 2 for $30.00 w/ fs @ finishline

shanni

we ordered Gonzaga and Oregon. they both shipped from the same store, and we are both happy... we were not counting on a Xmas delivery - so we are happy. I've had problems with Finish line before, and would never order something from them that I was counting on...

Got my gift card yesterday in the mail too but still have not received the back-ordered sweatshirt. Called customer service to change the size since small is really like an x-small (which they have in stock) but said no changes could be made once the order was placed. :(

got my gift card still no hoodie... but kinda glad they gave those out cuz buying a 15dol hoodie and getting 20dol back and either credit if the order ends up getting cancelled or finally getting the hoodie too is almost worth the hassle of having to now take the hoodie back when it does come in because I had to go buy another hoodie at Kohls for the present that I had originally bought it for....kinda nice in a strange way

Had to cancel my backordered hoodie because chances were good that it was not coming back in stock. The CS rep told me they usually cancel it within 10 days or after they check up to 10 stores for stock. They said they would only charge me $15 for the first hoodie but I haven't seen the credit yet. A great deal considering they sent a $20 gift card! :eyepoppin

I also cancelled my second hoodie but I cancelled my long ago, before I got the $20 gc but it still shows processing on thier website. They also told me they would only charge me $15. However, when I check my cc I cannot find any charge at all from finishline.

Man I FINALLY just got a cancellation email last night. I however didn't get offered a gc -- I wonder if I should call and ask about that? I'm kinda bummed that I didn't get the canceled hoodie!!!!

Did you guys get emails telling you they'd be sending you a gc or did you call????? Thanks!

Edited by MattnMissymagic