College Fleece Hoodies 2 for $30.00 w/ fs @ finishline

shanni

I got my orders in three seperate shippings, two on the same day but all in good time. I did think that the hoodies fir quite small. I ordered a small and a large. I would consider the small an extra small and the large a medium. They will still fit, just a little snug at the waistband.

I took one of the hoodies back to my local Finish Line because it had an oil spot on it and was told that when you buy any two for something deal and only return one, they will only refund $5.00 !! NOWHERE on the packing slip or online does it tell you that! He said that the only thing he could do was exchange for an item of equal value, which I did. It had to be done at that time only.

So, be aware of this policy if you need to return.

They shipped me a Mens vs Womens and took it to store to get a Womens. OS and had to get a Team I did not care for, but thesweatshirt serves the purpose. Although there have been issues, I am afraid this kind of sale will not happen again with all the complaints. Live and learn, but of all things, it was a good deal reagrdless.

I see that there has been a lot of issues going on with Finish Line: :mad:

I went ahead and ordered this 2 for 30 deal and here are my very lackluster results...

Ordered 2 different team sweaters for a great price of 32.xx! *Illinois State & OSU*

Got my tracking # and waited for it to update, 1st sweater decent speed of delivery having received this on the 22nd. Only Issue was that i was mailed a medium kids sweater* XL ORDERED* without having the cords that tighten the hood and a rip in the logo of the Cardinal logo for Illinois State. Called directly into Peoria IL Mall, no XL sizes for this has been available within last three weeks.

Contacted 1st CS Rep on the 22nd, she told me that Finish Lines "policy" for cutomer order complaints was to mail in a letter! I though oh ok sure who needs technology anyway phone, e-mail etc!:eyepoppin I then proceeded with a few choice words on the subject at hand! Told CC REP that what i just heard her say is such a great policy that it made me want to always shop at Finish Line! :no:

My second sweater status says "rescheduled" for the 29th to the 7th of January.

Ive never heard of it taken 13+ plus business days to ship to California!

$$$ Saved 30.xx Bucks

Time Spent on phone total 2 hours 15 minutes!

Mailing them a complaint letter...

Priceless :g_dance:

My advise shop in store, make manager match online deal!

Easier Faster & Done!!!

I also ordered 2 and I got one on the 22nd and the second continues to say processing. This company sure does leave alot to be desired as far as customer service. I don't understand why they let you order items if they can't be filled. Sure is disappointing especially since there are companies out there that go above and beyond!!!!!

At this point they've really lost me as a future customer.

Let me just add, at this point its really irritating me that they are sending me emails suggesting that I purchase more things from them. I don't think so!!!!!

Edited by MattnMissymagic

My third order that I placed on 12/20 arrived at my house yesterday! I cannot complain about them. Order was fine too... just what I ordered. :D Two blue Gator hoodies, one size M & the other size XL!

Just a thought here, all who are having problems, maybe the teams chosen are out of stock, or maybe the weather is presenting a problem with getting them out to you. I don't know. I am in SW Fl were there are no "snow" issues and my items came from TN. I am not sure if that matters, but it is just a thought. When you are dealing with deliveries the weather can play into it. I know the US Mail says it delivers in Rain, Sleet or Snow, but other carriers do not.

My third order that I placed on 12/20 arrived at my house yesterday! I cannot complain about them. Order was fine too... just what I ordered. :D Two blue Gator hoodies, one size M & the other size XL!

Just a thought here, all who are having problems, maybe the teams chosen are out of stock, or maybe the weather is presenting a problem with getting them out to you. I don't know. I am in SW Fl were there are no "snow" issues and my items came from TN. I am not sure if that matters, but it is just a thought. When you are dealing with deliveries the weather can play into it. I know the US Mail says it delivers in Rain, Sleet or Snow, but other carriers do not.

Can't be the team because the one I didn't get was the Gators.

I took one of the hoodies back to my local Finish Line because it had an oil spot on it and was told that when you buy any two for something deal and only return one, they will only refund $5.00 !! NOWHERE on the packing slip or online does it tell you that! He said that the only thing he could do was exchange for an item of equal value, which I did. It had to be done at that time only.

So, be aware of this policy if you need to return.

That happens where ever you purchase a 2 or the price of something. If you have to return one of the items, you will end up paying full price for the 1 item you keep. It is not just Finish Line that does this. It is to prevent people from ordering the 2 items & returning 1 just to get it at the lower price. I know that is not what you were doing & that there was an oil spot. I think maybe Finish Line could have taken it back and reordered thru their system for you and had a replacement sent to your home. Did you ask or did they offer this option?

one of my hoodies came w/the ink tag still attached. i called and they said i have to go into their store to get it removed instead of sending me another one and me sending that one back. Yea ummmm....their closest store is 3 hours away :( now i'll have to give it to my mil like that and take it back till i can drive to get the tag removed. the other 9 that i ordered came in fine. perfect fits :)

i returned a jersey that i bought back in july just yesterday. i bought two of them. they gave me FULLLLLLL price on it even though i didn't have a receipt. so i bought some shoes for ds. cost me nada!! love finish line :):) i'm a very happy customer. i'm so sorry to all of you who are having issues.

Can't be the team because the one I didn't get was the Gators.

Ok..not the Gators but maybe your weather :confused: I have family in NY and where they are (Westchester/Putnam) they did have some nasty weather. So depending on where they were shipped from and how they are getting there :confused: Like I said in my other post, just a thought.. also depends oh what style and what size too. I know on my first order, I ordered the woman's zip up blue Gator and they sent me the pull over. I went online and saw the zip up was out of stock, in all sizes. I kept the pull over since my daughter would like it anyway, but they didn't give any reason as to why included in my order :confused:

one of my hoodies came w/the ink tag still attached. i called and they said i have to go into their store to get it removed instead of sending me another one and me sending that one back. Yea ummmm....their closest store is 3 hours away :( now i'll have to give it to my mil like that and take it back till i can drive to get the tag removed. the other 9 that i ordered came in fine. perfect fits :)

Now that I would really be upset with & would not take that as an answer. I would email and email until I got a better response. 3 hours for an ink-tag is nuts! That is their neglect and you have to pay for it in gas.. no freaking way. I would remind them of that. If I were you, I would return both of them at their expense and just reorder 2 new ones as opposed to giving with the ink-tag. Let those who you were giving them to know what happened.. You can actually even show them the hoodies..let them unwrap them, then take them back & ship 'em back to Finish Line! :yup:

Just was looking for my order number and saw this email in my mailbox from 2 hours ago...

We would like to thank you for your business and for being one of our valued customers. We regret that this email is being sent to inform you that your recent order will not arrive by today, December 24th. (REALLY - - -?? Seriously?? - - I am not a happy person right now - - - not that I expected it by today. . . but really you couldn't have let me know before Christmas Eve? For pete's sake - I ordered on the 12th! ! ! ) COULD THEY AT LEAST TELL ME WHEN I CAN EXPECT IT?

If you intended your order to be a gift for someone and expected it to be there in time for your gift giving event, our sincere apologies. We have worked very hard in the last couple weeks to try and get all orders out in time but we have not been 100% successful. Fulfilling your order is important to us and we pride ourselves on our high rate of success. Regardless of why, we failed to deliver the service you expect and the service we promised.

Next week we will be sending you a $20 gift card (no minimum purchase required) that is active for in-store or on-line use. Please use this $20 to buy yourself something and understand we are truly sorry that your order did not arrive on time.

Once again, thank you for your understanding and we hope you and all of your family have a happy holiday season. As always if you need to contact us in regards to your order you can call our customer service department at 1-888-777-3949 and we would be glad to help.

Sincerely,

Roger Underwood

SVP of E-commerce and Customer Service

Just was looking for my order number and saw this email in my mailbox from 2 hours ago...

We would like to thank you for your business and for being one of our valued customers. We regret that this email is being sent to inform you that your recent order will not arrive by today, December 24th. (REALLY - - -?? Seriously?? - - I am not a happy person right now - - - not that I expected it by today. . . but really you couldn't have let me know before Christmas Eve? For pete's sake - I ordered on the 12th! ! ! ) COULD THEY AT LEAST TELL ME WHEN I CAN EXPECT IT?

If you intended your order to be a gift for someone and expected it to be there in time for your gift giving event, our sincere apologies. We have worked very hard in the last couple weeks to try and get all orders out in time but we have not been 100% successful. Fulfilling your order is important to us and we pride ourselves on our high rate of success. Regardless of why, we failed to deliver the service you expect and the service we promised.

Next week we will be sending you a $20 gift card (no minimum purchase required) that is active for in-store or on-line use. Please use this $20 to buy yourself something and understand we are truly sorry that your order did not arrive on time.

Once again, thank you for your understanding and we hope you and all of your family have a happy holiday season. As always if you need to contact us in regards to your order you can call our customer service department at 1-888-777-3949 and we would be glad to help.

Sincerely,

Roger Underwood

Dang... that sounds pretty good to me. I wish they would give me a $20 gift card

Sincerely,

Roger Underwood

At least they sent you a $20 gift card with no minimum.. it could have been worse and not sent anything. My sister ordered a Dell Laptop from Staples and they sent her one of those emails the other day! I told her to fight with them since she could have gotten the computer at Wal-Mart for the same price had she known sooner. Now they are no longer on sale at Wal-Mart. After days of emails back and forth, Staples sent her a coupon for $100 so she could use it toward the Dell they have on sale this week. She got the coupon in her email last night. We went to Staples last night, that laptop is sold out as well, in the entire region! WE called the Office of the President today and they cannot locate a single laptop with the spec's like the one she had ordered (and they charged her for, but did credit back) and provided the delivery date... the day before the EDA is when she got the email... now no Laptop for my niece for Christmas!!! and the $100 coupon is useless!

Ok..not the Gators but maybe your weather :confused: I have family in NY and where they are (Westchester/Putnam) they did have some nasty weather. So depending on where they were shipped from and how they are getting there :confused: Like I said in my other post, just a thought.. also depends oh what style and what size too. I know on my first order, I ordered the woman's zip up blue Gator and they sent me the pull over. I went online and saw the zip up was out of stock, in all sizes. I kept the pull over since my daughter would like it anyway, but they didn't give any reason as to why included in my order :confused:

No, not the weather either. It never even shipped.

I placed 2 orders for 2 hoodies each. thankfully, all were received in time and in good condition, but sizes were inconsistent and ran small. Did anyone notice that the sweatshirts seem to be shipping from the local stores depending on which NCAA team you ordered. For example, I ordered a Syracuse and Wisonsin pair. My SU hoodie came with a cash register receipt from a store in the Syracuse, NY area and my Wisconsin hoodie came with a cash register receipt from a store in Wisconsin close to the university. This seems like a very inefficient way of shipping your mechandise, especially at the holidays!

had 3 seperate orders on 12/12

got one hoodie out of each order

had to go and buy another hoodie at Kohls for my nephew because of it

The customer service rep stated that they try 10different stores to locate your hoodie and if they can't then they just cancel your order.

I am upset too...but going to write them a letter.

all three hoodies fit smaller than the size stated