Woman Within - Weekend Bags $2.99 Shipped

Lyricsmama

Got the Weekend Getaway Tote today. It is really cheaply made...I would not have paid $30 for it, but for $3 I can tote around craft supplies for my Girl Scout troop. I just wanted to send out a warning if anyone planned to give it as a gift.

Thank you for the info. I was wondering about the quality of this bag.

I got the rolling bag today. It's pretty good quality, especially considering the price!

I waited too long to order. I can't even find it on the website anymore. I'm glad that you like it. I should have ordered it this morning. I did get the Snuggies and a watch. :)

2 things,

Does anyone happen to have the link for that $9.99 luggage? I can not find it anywhere. :eyepoppin

Also, Where do you put the code in for the free shipping/20% off? I've looked everywhere :cheesy:

Thank you!

The luggage is gone....

When you go into your cart to check out scroll down a bit and on the left hand side you'll see Promotion Code: just put your promo codes in there.

HTH

WARNING: The Snuggies stink really badly. They made my whole kitchen smell after opening them up. Maybe they will be OK after being washed. They aren't terribly soft, but maybe washing will help with that too.

Thanks for the heads up ...... I'll make sure to open the two I ordered in the garage :yup:

They stink?!? EWW! What do they smell like? I have 2 kiddos with allergies and asthma, so I have to be careful about things like this... We bought my son a mattress a year and a half ago and he ended up in the Pediatric ICU for 3 days after sleeping on it for 1 night... :( Maybe I'll just donate it...

They stink?!? EWW! What do they smell like? I have 2 kiddos with allergies and asthma, so I have to be careful about things like this... We bought my son a mattress a year and a half ago and he ended up in the Pediatric ICU for 3 days after sleeping on it for 1 night... :( Maybe I'll just donate it...

I received mine, and did not notice a smell. Hopefully yours is the same.