amazon titanium rings was 225.00 now 9.99 and up! @ Amazon.com

tasmo2

I'd suggest printing and checking a different chart, and also using the other methods on the chart (paper wrap around sizer, and string measurement) to be as sure as possible.

I am worried about the sizing now. I printed out their sizing chart (making sure it wasn't resized to fit the page) and it said I wear a 9. My mom has bet me a lot of $ that the szing chart is wrong. She says I wear a 7.

My thinking is that if their chart says I wear a 9, I should get a 9. Any thoughts?

I used the link to the sizing chart that was on amazon's page under "select ring size". I think it is pretty accurate, I took one of my husband's other rings, that I knew was an 11, and it measured as an 11 on the sizing chart I printed out. I wanted to be sure that the sizing wasn't different...

thanks, I will try the sizer and maybe have one for 3 kings day (jan 6).

I had ordered my dad a bracelet/ring set for christmas but doubt the ring will fit. My father tried to buy the same set today and the lady at the jewelry counter said they usually go by shoe size(?) and then looked at my fathers short fat fingers and said probably not but didn't offer a sizer. I pulled her aside and asked her to tell him there weren't any instock :)

I ordered 3 and was somewhat sceptical, but I'm actually happy with them.

However, I've since done a little reading on the web about Titanium rings, and the one negative is that they are prone to scratching.

I'm thinking they would not really make good daily wear rings or wedding rings - but again, do some searching and reading on the web if you want one of these rings for extended wear.

But for a casual wear, low cost ring, these are a good deal IMO.

One of the advantages of wearing a titanium ring is that the metal is highly resistant to some of the problems that can plague softer metals. There is very little potential for the shape of the ring to warp over time, unless an unusual amount of pressure is applied. The surface does not scratch easily, which helps the ring to keep its appearance for a number of years. Titanium rings also require nothing more than basic maintenance in order to retain the original sheen of the metal body. For More Info Click Here

Not having seen items I can't attest to being worth anything other than sale price or not but thought I'd mention their shipping charges do not match what they should be according to link on any of items pages. Their store shipping details states 4.89 per shipment and .99 per item and amazon was trying to charge me 7.95 per item. I sent their store an email to see what their response to that is prior to purchasing anything.

I purchased one, guessing at my husbands size. It was too big, and I immediately ordered a smaller size. They managed to get me the second ring in half the time as the first, with it arriving Christmas eve. (We had exchanged gifts about a week before!) He has worn it since Christmas eve, and it already has quite a few scratches on it. I was surprised it scratched so easily!