amazon titanium rings was 225.00 now 9.99 and up! @ Amazon.com

tasmo2

My husband got a titanium ring when we got married 9 years ago. It definately wasn't $9.99!!! It is still in perfect mint condition, not a hint of wear, no nicks etc... One thing to keep in mind, they aren't sizable, so you want it to really fit right. Maybe I should pick him up an extra in other sizes! LOL

My husband got a titanium ring when we got married 9 years ago. It definately wasn't $9.99!!! It is still in perfect mint condition, not a hint of wear, no nicks etc... One thing to keep in mind, they aren't sizable, so you want it to really fit right. Maybe I should pick him up an extra in other sizes! LOL

haha, that is what I was thinking... If the store says he is a size 10 then I will buy a 9, 10, and 11. I can always pawn the ones that dont fit or something! :)

So I would like to get one for DF but he is deployed right now and I would like to get it for him for Christmas. I don't know what size he is but I found his high school ring and it is in between a 13 and 14. That is from 10 years ago. Can these be resized? It is only a temporary ring until we have our bigger wedding 2 years or so from now. Any help would be appreciated. And if I get, say a 14, and it is too big or too small, can I return it or exchange it for a different size?

I checked the reviews of the comp on amazon and it said that they are GREAT with exchanges due to size. I printed out the ring sizer sheet and used dh's old wedding band to choose the size of his. He is a drummer, and anyone who has a drummer dh knows that when you buy a sterling silver wedding band it has dents in it the first week. LOL Im hoping this one won't dent so easily!

Well I ended up just going with it. I didn't get the Titanium one, but a Tungsten one which is what he wanted. It ended up his high school ring measured a 10, and since that was 10 years ago, I ordered him a 10.5 since it is a custom fit ring. The place I ordered it through was some place called Sophia something and they do 1 free exchange within 30 days, so if it doesn't work, I will take advantage of that. $37 after taxes and shipping. Not bad!!! I just hope it gets here before Christmas. I want to give it to him on Christmas Eve.

UGH im pretty sure my husbands is a 8.5 but i could only find his old high school ring and it looks like an 8 but im pretty sure its .5 and they dont have a 9 in the one i want.

He lost his white gold ring on the beach last year and we replaced it with a random one.. id love to surprise him... it looks just like it but in titanium.

:(

UGH im pretty sure my husbands is a 8.5 but i could only find his old high school ring and it looks like an 8 but im pretty sure its .5 and they dont have a 9 in the one i want.

He lost his white gold ring on the beach last year and we replaced it with a random one.. id love to surprise him... it looks just like it but in titanium.

:(

Check out the other metals too. I was able to get a Tungsten ring for about $40 after tax and shipping.

They are back to 9.99, some are even 8.84 right now.

If the price flips back up again, I'd advise staying up tomorrow night until midnight or 1:00 AM EDT and seeing if the price again goes back to these bargain prices temporarily.

Note that the shipping looks to be about $9 a ring when I put a couple in my cart.

In the link in the first post, a few rings have reviews under them - not many, but worth reading IMO.

I found a good ring sizer at the below link.

Be sure to disable any page scaling when you print it.

Using an existing ring to measure against the sheet looks like the best way to be sure of your size.

http: //lib.store.yahoo.net/lib/jewelbasket/ring-size-actual-chart .pdf

So I would like to get one for DF but he is deployed right now and I would like to get it for him for Christmas. I don't know what size he is but I found his high school ring and it is in between a 13 and 14. That is from 10 years ago. Can these be resized? It is only a temporary ring until we have our bigger wedding 2 years or so from now. Any help would be appreciated. And if I get, say a 14, and it is too big or too small, can I return it or exchange it for a different size?

Not resizeable... but worth getting more info to get him one, you wont be sorry.

I looked at some titantium rings at Kohl's last night, the cheapest one they had was still over $80 on sale, so I'm extremely happy that I ordered one from Amazon. Got an email yesterday that it has already shipped! Will make another post after I receive it to review if I like it or not, hope I do!

I am worried about the sizing now. I printed out their sizing chart (making sure it wasn't resized to fit the page) and it said I wear a 9. My mom has bet me a lot of $ that the szing chart is wrong. She says I wear a 7.

My thinking is that if their chart says I wear a 9, I should get a 9. Any thoughts?