Gift Boxes

Livestrg05

Hey all,

I need to find some large plain white gift boxes. I bought a large white Jackie-O style coat at Old Navy on Black Friday, but since, I haven't been able to find a box large enough for it. All I've been able to find are the smaller rectangular blouse/shirt boxes... Does anyone know where I can find some? I had no luck at Target, they only have the smaller gift boxes. I was thinking maybe Michaels or the dollar store?

Thanks for your help.

Try any of the craft stores.

If you cant find one there I've purchased some from Sears and Macy's. You just goto the wrapping department and ask them to sell you the box. Sometimes they charge you a buck or 2, but sometimes they make you pay the whole price of wrapping (depending on the personw orking that day) so if you go that route I would take the coat with me just in case and if they want to charge you the whole price for wrapping just let them wrap it . But the boxes are plain white that they use so you should get what you want.

I bought a few large boxes at a box store in my area. I needed boxes for my Angel tree gifts and I wanted them to be sturdy. I also haven't seen the larger boxes at the stores as much lately.

The coat sounds cute!

Thanks! I actually found some tonight at Wal Mart in the Xmas section. They're $3.00 a piece, but seem to be just what I needed. Thanks everyone