Free Printable Santa Letters

Jeanne515

http://bestsantasletter.com/create-free-letters-from-santa-claus

We used this one this year. My kids LOVED it! We said Santa had an elf deliver it while they were sleeping.

Very easy, and you get the option of typing your own letter or using a form letter.

WOW tntsmommie,

mine turned out so cute-- there are some typos in it but I will fix with a fine black pen...(like no r on some of the end of the reindeer names..)

I used the gingerbread print out, I believe it is the last choice. CUTE, thanks. Last year I printed one off the site that other person posted a link for.

THANKS!:fluffy:

WOW tntsmommie,

mine turned out so cute-- there are some typos in it but I will fix with a fine black pen...(like no r on some of the end of the reindeer names..)

I used the gingerbread print out, I believe it is the last choice. CUTE, thanks. Last year I printed one off the site that other person posted a link for.

THANKS!:fluffy:

You're very welcome! :) I had posted this link on the "Email from Santa" thread last month. But thought I'd share again since that thread went inactive after I posted.

Glad it worked!

I used the one where you can type your own. The kids are SO convinced. DD6 was beyond excited! And DS4 is really trying to get on the good list (right now he's on the "think" list). ;) Worked like a charm!