Zhu Zhu pet accessories available @ Shopko.com

innairis

Mine has like 3 arrivals and departures from the Fedex location in Dallas (not sure why it would arrive and depart the same location over several days in the same location). Then the first package that I did get got transferred over to USPS once it arrived in town and that took a few extra days to make it here once it got to town......very frustrating. One item I ordered 3 days after another has a delivery date sooner than the first one. Wierd!

Min was ordered on the 13th .. it says it was received at the Dallaz, Texas FedEx center on the 15th and that it left the Dallas, Texas FedEx Center the 15th at 4:31am.

Did yours ever say that it left? I am hoping that's a good sign.

Also, it said my arrival date is Dec 22 .. yikes! Too close for comfort!

Departed FedEx location

DALLAS, TX

Dec 15, 2009 4:31 AM

Departed FedEx location

DALLAS, TX

Dec 15, 2009 1:16 AM

Arrived at FedEx location

DALLAS, TX

Dec 13, 2009 5:05 PM

Shipment information sent to FedEx

If it has shipped it is a good sign. It goes to other place after Texas and then the mailman brings it. My first order came 2 days early than said but then my next order has not shipped at all. I just called but they said it will ship

This is insane they shipped back on 12/12 and now won't be delivered till 12/23 if I'm lucky --- WTH????? This is not good. :no::no::no: I should have just waited and bought them local and not paid higher rates and shipping fees. This really bites. I hope everyone else gets theirs in time. Have a great weekend :D

This is insane they shipped back on 12/12 and now won't be delivered till 12/23 if I'm lucky --- WTH????? This is not good. :no::no::no: I should have just waited and bought them local and not paid higher rates and shipping fees. This really bites. I hope everyone else gets theirs in time. Have a great weekend :D

I just checked my status it is saying it won't be delivered until 1/11... I ordered them on 12/9. We have an APO address but I have ordered several things since then and it all has arrived... everything except that...this is unreal!!! A month for shipping ..uuuggghhh