Zhu Zhu pet accessories available @ Shopko.com

innairis

I just ordered pets and I couldn't find my shopko card so I had to pay for shipping and I was too nervous that I wouldn't be able to get them at checkout to look for anything else to get to the $75 so I just sent it through!!!! Now I can go on with my life and forget about these freakin' toys!!!!!!

I just ordered pets and I couldn't find my shopko card so I had to pay for shipping and I was too nervous that I wouldn't be able to get them at checkout to look for anything else to get to the $75 so I just sent it through!!!! Now I can go on with my life and forget about these freakin' toys!!!!!!

Thanks so Much for posting....

I am so glad you were able to order some!

I was so nervous too, I didn't even see the spot to put in the card #, but I just called and the lady adjusted it for me right away.

She also told me that these will be shipped out on Mon/Tues!

I'm glad I could help out. And thanks you dbwallick for making me check again on the pets. I got 3 pets, the ball, the starter set for my friend (she owes me big time) and the surfboard thingy. I put in two orders, paid shipping on both, but I called and can add more to my carts, just not zhu zhu stuff, and not pay shipping. Then I can go to the store that is less than 1 mile away and return the stuff I didn't want. A lot of rigamarow but that's life. Oh yeah and my kids were watching me order online too. UGH!