Burtsbees Premium Grab Bag $25.00 + Free Shipping @ burtsbees

angelic680

Thanx 'ange,

Now, Could tell me how to get my post & reply count BACK to hundreds? I just came back from deployment for the past year & had to set up a new account - same username though? Glad to see 'vsa, freesia, big jim and the lot are still here.

Cant get the WELCOME or the FBFAN to work. Any suggestions? Is the code expired

I just tried too, and I couldn't get the codes to work. It said invalid codes. I added the $4 exfoliating bar (they also have $3 lip balms) so that it would bring my total over $25. My total before tax with the 20% off was $23.19. Still a great deal with free shipping but it would have been better to use the extra 2 codes. I waited too long to order!

I couldn't get the other 2 codes to work either last night, so I placed my order anyway.

I also signed up on the site for the hive newsletter.

Lo and behold I got an email today with the WELCOME code in it.

My theory is that you have to be on the mailing list before it will work.

Well scratch that theory, WELCOME still doesn't work for me.

Strange since they sent it out in an email this morning.

I couldn't get the other 2 codes to work either last night, so I placed my order anyway.

I also signed up on the site for the hive newsletter.

Lo and behold I got an email today with the WELCOME code in it.

My theory is that you have to be on the mailing list before it will work.

Thanks! I will use the items as stocking stuffers. I also got my daughter a bottle of the Acne Spot Treatment - she had a sample and she said it works really well! The 20% code w/free shipping worked for me! Everything for $30.09 shipped.

FedEx Ground

Up to 7 Days

Item Unit Price Quantity Total Price

Grab Bag

Size: 1 Bag $24.99 1 $24.99

Natural Acne Solutions Targeted Spot Treatment

Size: 0.26 fl. oz. Bottle $10.00 1 $10.00

$0.00 1 $0.00

You have entered promotion codes for the following promotions:

Employees and Family - Free Shipping Over $25; Spend $25 or More, Get 20% Off Your Entire Order Plus Free Standard Ground Shipping.

Subtotal:

Spend $25 or More, Get 20% Off Your Entire Order Plus Free Standard Ground Shipping.:

Shipping:

Sales Tax:

Order Total:

$34.99

-$7.00 (Coupon code)

$0.00 (Shipping)

$2.10 (Tax)

$30.09 (Total)

Yes and I get the message that the promotion code worked....but there is no place to recalulate the order. I went all the way through to the end of check out. I did get free shipping...

That's weird. When I got the message in italics that the coupon code worked (before I checked out), it showed the $7 discount - I didn't have to recalculate.

According to customer service...you can not use more than one promotional code. The site had automatically given me a free gift...once I removed that...the BURT20 promo worked.

Yeah, when I originally put in my order, it was automatically showing for me to get a free lip balm when my order reached over $25. When I put the code in for the 20%, the free lip balm went away, which didn't bother me since I'll be getting lip balm in the bag and the 20% and free shipping was a better savings.