DEAD - 50% off any doll @ paradisegalleries.com

jeninpa

My DD10 loves these dolls! They look so real(most of them) and yet they can still play with them!

Use promo code EJREC101 - their shipping is about $8-$9 a doll but this makes it worth it!

http://www.paradisegalleries.com/catalog.aspx?guid=7a19a0fa-8513-4fe1-a5e5-1f972520d5a5&navid=22

Example:

$15 with promo code

http://www.paradisegalleries.com/images/collectibledoll/dollpicture/11008100.jpg

$12.50 with promo code

http://www.paradisegalleries.com/images/collectibledoll/dollpicture/10900100.jpg

Edited by jeninpa

So you actually have some of these dolls? I really Like Mason he is so cute but not good reveiws so im debating what to do.

We have William, Michelle, and a few others. We have been happy with everyone we bought so far! DD10 just loves them and when she takes them anywhere people do a double take,lol.

Has anyone ordered from this company? Are the credit card charges accurate and is the shipping timely? I found some negative reviews of this company online and am hesitant to order.

I have ordered from them 4 times (5 as of today!). Only once did I have any issue's at all and that was that the doll was out of stock and they never told me, they just didn't charge my card and it never came. I called and was mad so they gave me a free shipping code for any order,lol. Everytime I have called I immediately get a real person and they are always helpful. They did have issues awhile back with a lot of dolls being OOS and still letting people order them but they shut the website down for about 3-4 months so I think they straightened out a lot of their issues then.

I have sooo many dolls from this company! I absolutely love their products! You will be pleasantly surprised! http://www.paradisegalleries.com/images/collectibledoll/dollpicture/10411100.jpg

She's my favorite and I paid full price for her a few years ago!

http://www.paradisegalleries.com/product.aspx?guid=ea88250a-ab97-453d-b08e-53cbe4289d6b

Edited by bodaisy
link

Jen - I absolutely love the two you posted. Do you have either one? I'm just wondering if they are as cute as they look????

I don't have either one but got the 1st one I posted,lol. They look pretty darn close to what they do online.

I am really tempted. Are you getting the vinyl or porcelin dolls? Do the pose or move well? DD wants a black haired baby doll (all of her dolls are blonde) I just want something she can play with. Advice??

I get the vinyl dolls and they are not poseable but you can move them since the bodies are soft stuffed.

Thanks, Jen. I was looking for just the right doll. :)

What one did you get? I know Chelsie is 10 & about out of the doll stage but what is Christmas without a baby doll??? lmao

What one did you get? I know Chelsie is 10 & about out of the doll stage but what is Christmas without a baby doll??? lmao

Cara. I checked my email and had two confirmations so I called and cancelled one of them. They were right in a row so I assume it duplicated somehow. Lillie really loved the one with the daisies but it was smaller than I wanted. I got her the Badger basket, pram, high chair, etc. so I wanted a dolly that can use those things.

This said she is sitting. Do you know if she can lay down or is she stiff?

Cara. I checked my email and had two confirmations so I called and cancelled one of them. They were right in a row so I assume it duplicated somehow. Lillie really loved the one with the daisies but it was smaller than I wanted. I got her the Badger basket, pram, high chair, etc. so I wanted a dolly that can use those things.

This said she is sitting. Do you know if she can lay down or is she stiff?

No idea! lol I only buy the real looking babies but I would guess she is just more weighted on the bottom to sit so I would think you could lay her down. I just think for the price these are much better than the cheap ones you can buy in the stores,lol.

Thank you for this. My aunt started Chemo for breast cancer two days ago. I bought her the Fight Like a Girl doll. I hope it gets to her a little faster than the cheapest shipping estimates, but no matter what, I think she will love it.

Aww; That's so sweet! I know your aunt will love it! Prayers for her quick and full recovery.

Does anyone know anything about the vinyl dolls on this site? I want to get one my DD can play with, not just look at. She's only 6yrs old and doesn't like dolls that you have to leave in the box...lol There are several different types of vinyl such as: caressalyn vinyl, gentle touch vinyl, plain vinyl. Any light anyone can shine on these would be greatly appreciated!

Does anyone know anything about the vinyl dolls on this site? I want to get one my DD can play with, not just look at. She's only 6yrs old and doesn't like dolls that you have to leave in the box...lol There are several different types of vinyl such as: caressalyn vinyl, gentle touch vinyl, plain vinyl. Any light anyone can shine on these would be greatly appreciated!

All the vinyl dolls can be played with! We have several kinds. They say they are not for being played with but my DD10 has always played with them,lol. I like the gentle touch vinyl but I pick them out by the cutest doll, not what they are made of. As long as they are not porcelain you should be fine!