Cricut Expression

Guest purpleangel

Guest purpleangel
I bought one of these at Walmart and was comtemplating if I am going to keep it. Who else bought one and how do you like it?:confused:

I have the Cricut Create and love it. I bought a ton of cartridges last week. You should check out www.cricut.com. They have a lot of different stuff over there including a message board where you can read about a lot of the stuff and people post projects they have done too.

I bought one as well on BF as well as a cartridge to go with it. Unfortunately, since it cost so much I told my husband just to wrap it up, put it under the tree and not to get me anything else for Christmas. Sooo, I haven't been able to try it yet. :( I did speak with a couple of other shoppers that were picking a few up and were giving them as gifts. They said they loved theirs. Also as I was leaving Wal-Mart one of the greeters saw it in my buggy and told me she had one. She told me she was in love with hers as well. I've heard nothing but good things about it and can not WAIT to unwrap mine and use it Christmas morning! :holiday02

I wanted one on BF and my WM didn't get any :mad: All I have heard are great things about the expression.

my walmart still has around 10 of them but raised the price to $250. I bought the original cricut 2 years ago but upgraded to the expression this year.

I bought mine at AC Moore on BF - $249 for Expression, 4 cartridges, pencils....the works! My friend let me borrow hers before Thanksgiving and I fell in love with it instantly. I have an 11 and 8 yo and they are making things every weekend for all of their aunts/uncles/grandparents. It is a remarkable product. Easy to use out of the box. Unfortunately, I too, have to put mine under the tree so I have to keep borrowing my neighbors until she wants it back. Highly recommended!!!