Bakugan Booster Pack $1.99 @ Amazon

angelic680

Saw someone paying 7.88 each for these at walmart. Should have told him to check gottadeal.com first!!

awe you didnt!!! I always try and help people out, I saw some girl buying a wii @ target and i told her about the walmart sale for today she said she will try and get it! I hope she did!!:yup:

I usually try to help people out by telling them about a deal elsewhere or a deal site like GD, but probably 90% of the time, they look at me with a confused look on their face and say something like, "I'd rather just buy this and be done with it."

Then there is me, who will jump through hoops to save $5...

My son has 60 or so of these things. He tried explaining it all to me, but it makes no sense (just like Pokemon or Yugioh). The same guy can be different colors though. I do know that. Sometimes, looking at them in WM, he'll say, I've got him in blue or I've already got him in tan. So just because they are different colors doesn't mean they are different ones. I asked him how you can tell who is who by looking at them in the package, he say's mom, I can tell by looking!!! duh!!!

Out of the 6 total that I got, I have a red dragon, a black dragon, a gold girl warrior, a blue girl warrior, a gold scorpion looking thing, and a black scorpion, I think. So, 2 of each, but different colors, so I'll give my 2 older boys 1 of each style in a different color. Works well for us... they won't be arguing over who got which one!