Victoria's Secret offers 3 Sweaters for $30 plus free scarf

elite2058

hey - I didn't get a gift card either :(

Did you have a little card flyer that came in the package? Its in that.

i got my scarf and gift card. how do i tell how much money is on it?

I just went online and acted like I was going to buy something and saw mine was taking $10 off.

I got my sweaters and scarf today. I am SOOO glad I order a size up. I would usually wear and 8/10 Medium, but ordered a Large in all the sweaters. They are still fitted but not too tight. They scaf is very long and a looser knit than I expected, but I like it. All in all, a great deal and I'm very pleased. THANKS!

I got my sweaters and scarf today. I am SOOO glad I order a size up. I would usually wear and 8/10 Medium, but ordered a Large in all the sweaters. They are still fitted but not too tight. They scaf is very long and a looser knit than I expected, but I like it. All in all, a great deal and I'm very pleased. THANKS!

I just found the "Secret Reward" card in the small booklet enclosed in the package. Glad I saw it and didn't through it away! Does anyone know if you find out its' worth before you actually check out? Just curious!

KBsDarling they are very good about customer service, so call them and tell them you didnt get your scarf and they will ship it to you. The scarf is very long, can loop around your neck three times, lol.

I did call the response I got was NOT helpful LOL Its not a huge deal cause as the CS rep pointed out to me it was a freebie but will just make me think twice before ordering from VS again. This time it was a freebie...wouldnt want to have to deal with their CS for an actual $$ issue

Ok, I just called, again, on my 1st order. Here were my issues:

1) I received only 2 of the 4 items

2) I did not understand my charge... I looked online, and it does not itemize the adjusted order... so here is the math - items sum -20% +5.99 shipping. (NO where did it say that)

3) they misspelled my name on the shipping label - as I typed the info correctly to begin with, and they took my credit card, I didn't understand this... apparently it is a USPS/VS computer disagreement

4) I had no Secret card....

they are crediting me $20 ecard... but it took 2 calls, and 20 minutes on the phone.....

I tried to stress that communication could have alleviated my frustrations... had the online ordering system communicated with their inventory (and my items were not canceled) or had they provided me a notification of items being canceled prior to shipment, or had they provided me an adjusted itemized invoice, I'd have been much more accepting.

Got my order and had a gift card for $10. I called into CS cause I really wanted to do the sleepwear set with the free fragrance. The CS guy said they ran out a week ago and were only good til supplie lasted. I said that's crazy cause I just got a catalog in the mail with the promotion in it. He said that there is nothing that they can do but went on to say that more new deals will be on the 12th. He thinks another free gift with purchase type of sale, but not sure he said. I asked him after he checked my reward card if he ever seen one worth $500? He said no but he has seen them at $100, but mostly it is for the $10. I just had to ask.

BTW if you want to check the value of the card, go all the way through the purchase process, and put the gift card number and pin in on the last page, and click "apply". I had a $28 item in the cart, and when I applied it, it showed me that I had $72 remaining on the card. Then, you just click "remove" right next to where you applied the codes and it takes it back off.

I got my sweaters and scarf today too. But I had to go all the way over to the UPS center to get it because VS shipped it to the wrong address! (and I double checked it too, their error.)

And no gift card for me either. :bigcry:

I guess they heard me say that I got them for my 79 year old mother. I guess they don't want old ladies ordering -- LOL My mother on the other hand is thrilled that she is getting something from VS -- says she can't wait to open it. (Now I gotta hide yet another package from her......)

Got my sweaters today and LOVE them!! Can't wait to get the next trio of sweaters I broke down and ordered!! What a great deal.

Yeah, the scarf is super, duper long, but was free!!!

Got a $10 secret card in this shipment, can't wait to see what I get in the next!!

Hey is the 3 for 30 deal still going on??