Victoria's Secret offers 3 Sweaters for $30 plus free scarf

elite2058

I just placed my order for the 3 sweaters and 1 scarf and paid $22.63!! I had one of those Secret Rewards cards that aren't valid til Dec 1st and since its after 10PM MST its past 12AM somewhere so it took the reward card!!! If you have one sooo worth the try!

I was able to use my reward card too! Woo hoo!

I would love to score this deal, b/c I have a gift card, but I dont know if these sweaters are appropriate for a 15yr old girl.... whats everyone opinion?

I think so if you get the ones with higher neck lines. You could also get the v-neck sweaters to wear with a tank underneath. That's what I plan to do. :yup:

I would love to score this deal, b/c I have a gift card, but I dont know if these sweaters are appropriate for a 15yr old girl.... whats everyone opinion?

I can never wear VS tops without a tank top unless its a turtle neck. It sits way too low on my tiny 5'4 frame. But with a tank top inside, it looks great.

I agree...if you get something like the crewneck, it will be very appropriate. And you will score big with the 15 year old too, it will make her feel "grown up" or at least like you "get it" that she wants to look "grown up". And you can always reinforce (verbally) that she can look really good and that it's OK for her to look good without being dressed inappropriately. :yup:

I was REALLY afraid I had missed this deal yesterday...I was not at a computer where I could place an order. But I just ordered three sweaters and a scarf for my 80 year old mother for less then $33 -- I already know she will be thrilled! (And she will be dressed appropriately for her age too I ordered a size larger, she does not like tight sweaters...heh heh heh.)

Thanks for posting!!

I bought three for my 14yr old soon to be 15 and if I think its cut too low once she trys it on, then she has pretty little tank tops or camisoles to wear under them. She's very petite (size 0/2)

HELP ME - I am buying for a family we adopted for the holidays. Older girl is 12. sizes say med for shirts, lg for sweatshirts, gloves and pjs... pants are a 7 jr. would you get her a VS large???

Medium. I am a little bigger than her and wear a Medium.

I ordered! I am afraid they won't fit though!:confused: I never bought from VS before (just bras!) ...:no: a bit nervous!

3 sweaters = 20.99 shipped

I used the 3 for 30 code, then 20% off, and then finally they sent me in their magazine in the mail a $10 off coupon!

Great deal!

PRAY THEY FIT!!!!!:eek:

I'm small, like size 4-6, but pretty chesty(D-DD). Do you think I should go for the Med or Large? I have only bought their pants and dresses and find they are often true to size or larger. If they don't shrink.

I am chesty too and I wear a Medium still. I like things that are more fitted. I have a half dozen ribbed sweaters from them and find them true to size.