Victoria's Secret offers 3 Sweaters for $30 plus free scarf

elite2058

Is it one free scarf per sweater, or one free scarf per sweater? IE 3 sweaters and 3 scarves or 3 sweaters, one scarf? It is only indicating one free scarf for me...wondering if I'm doing something wrong or just supposed to get one. Thanks!

One scarf per order.

If you are looking for a turtleneck sweater... I bought this sweater in brown a couple months ago and it is very nice; I get compliments every time I wear it. I am not a turtleneck person, but I can stand this one- it is not bothersome on my neck. It says a large is 12-14, but I wear a 10 (DD) and the Large is just right for me; form-fitting but not too tight on the chest. I wish it was in the 3/$30 deal, but even at $19 +/the 20% off it is a great deal.

http://www2.victoriassecret.com/commerce/onlineProductDisplay.vs?namespace=productDisplay&origin=onlineProductDisplay.jsp&event=display&prnbr=EG-247760&page=1&cgname=OSGIFTHTZZZ&rfnbr=6741

I called VS to change my order from M to L size and they told me that my VS credit card had already been billed and they could not change it. Ummm, ok, you got your $, now let's try to be Customer friendly and help the Customer out here. Long and nowhere conversation short:mad:, I got credit for the return label with the order and I am to place another order to get the corrected size (changed after reading posts, as VS/Pink has always run large, to me). So, to not have two billings on one statement, I am reordering, as I would have to pay for both orders before my return is processed. :(

I very rarely order from VS, as I do not like the quality, but will if it a really good deal.

I am trying to make a decision for my fiance, just the 3 sweaters or scarf or a bathrobe and perfume. :confused:

3 Sweaters + Scarf + Shipping - Deals = $33

3 Sweaters = $30 (orig. $74)

Bathrobe = $30 (orig. $50)

Perfume = $0 (orig. $42)

20% off = -$12

Shipping = $11

Saves over $100 from original price! :cheesy:

Bought her a bathrobe last year and she wears it almost every day, she loves it. :yup: Already bought some stuff from this year and got the free scarf.

decisions, decisions, decisions...:eyepoppin

:) I'm sure what ever decision you make, she'll love it!

I had a $10 off coupon for my Birthday that expired today and could only put in three codes at a time. So I didn't use the 20% off and my total was $29.xx. Any November birthday people may have an email floating in your box some where that you can use. Just a thought.