Insignia Blu Ray Netflix activation HELP!!!

I picked up the Insignia blu-ray with wi-fi and netflix from best buy for $129.99. I'm trying to get the damn thing to work for the past 2 1/2 hrs...the book is no help, the website is no help. FINALLY i got my wi-fi to connect (took 5min to make the player work with discs, but forever to get the wi-fi connecting). Now netflix tells me i need an activation code to connect the 2, but NO ONE tells me how to get this code/where to find it!?!?!?!?! I've tried everything with the player (it's not on the actual player, in the book or in/on the box), it's also not provided through the player programming. I'm at a complete and total loss here...can anyone help me who has this player? please?

I picked up the Insignia blu-ray with wi-fi and netflix from best buy for $129.99. I'm trying to get the damn thing to work for the past 2 1/2 hrs...the book is no help, the website is no help. FINALLY i got my wi-fi to connect (took 5min to make the player work with discs, but forever to get the wi-fi connecting). Now netflix tells me i need an activation code to connect the 2, but NO ONE tells me how to get this code/where to find it!?!?!?!?! I've tried everything with the player (it's not on the actual player, in the book or in/on the box), it's also not provided through the player programming. I'm at a complete and total loss here...can anyone help me who has this player? please?

I ordered the non-wifi unit so I'm interested in this as well. I went to the Netflix sight and it says you need follow the instructions on your device to get the activation code.

I just went to the Best Buy site and they have community forums. While I did not find your question/answer there, maybe that would be a good place to pose the question. Here's a link to the forum:

http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/TV-Home-Theater/bd-p/TV_Home_Theater/page/3

I got one, and there is a code in the manual / on a separate paper in the box for the dvd player, if I remember correctly.

There were 2 separate papers in the box, one telling me to go to their site to set up the wireless internet connection (yellow sheet), the other a netflix paper telling me 3 steps to set it up, I have installed the firmware upgrade, but no code is given (either on the sheet or on the screen when I click the netflix icon). I'm so frustrated with the thing at this point it may be going back if I cannot get it to work today. Any advice is appreciated.

There were 2 separate papers in the box, one telling me to go to their site to set up the wireless internet connection (yellow sheet), the other a netflix paper telling me 3 steps to set it up, I have installed the firmware upgrade, but no code is given (either on the sheet or on the screen when I click the netflix icon). I'm so frustrated with the thing at this point it may be going back if I cannot get it to work today. Any advice is appreciated.

Is it a netflix activation code you need? I don't have what you are talking about so maybe I don't understand, but you could try http://www.netflix.com/Activate