11/28 WM still had some BF items

chartse1

They had at least 7-10 of the PS3 bundle. Did those sell out elsewhere? My daughter was with me when we found the $9 LPS set. I let her buy it with her allowance. She had been wanting that set for a couple of years. They also had the Kodak camera and case/battery set.

At Target, I got the $15 toaster...looked like the last. They had plenty of $25 I-Tunes gift cards at $20.

That is one of my favorite things to do is to go around the day after to pick up things that people must return or misplace in the store.

My WM had alot of TVs left today....About 6 of the 42" ones for 448 i was shocked and alot of blueray players also.....I picked up around 40 sets of the girls $3.00 outfits today for holiday basket it was a good surprise to find they had that much left.

One of the Walmarts here still had plenty of stuff left over the weekend, but not at the Black friday prices. That is the first time that prices went up on BF stuff. Normally the BF prices would remain until the stuff ran out.

Yesterday morning stopped into Walmart - they had an entire pallet of the $78 blu-ray players, a bunch of the mens and womens $9 tracksuits. A ton of the $7 dollar coats for everyone, mens, womens and kids. They still had a few of the $3.00 girls tracksuits. A bunch of their black friday tv's left. The only things that I had noticed they raised the price back up on the corelle dishes and the footballs.. other than that, everything else was still the black friday price.

Hmm..I may check tracksuits tomorrow morning. Didn't think to look only the jeans since my mom did WM on her own BF while I was getting stuff at Amazon since she NEEDED to be at JCPenney for snowglobes at 4. Lady in toys was absolutely useless when I asked where the zhu zhu pets would be located if available, she just said "we don't have any the're very difficult to find". Statement of the year moron :P

My WM had alot of TVs left today....About 6 of the 42" ones for 448 i was shocked and alot of blueray players also.....I picked up around 40 sets of the girls $3.00 outfits today for holiday basket it was a good surprise to find they had that much left.

Yesterday morning stopped into Walmart - they had an entire pallet of the $78 blu-ray players, a bunch of the mens and womens $9 tracksuits. A ton of the $7 dollar coats for everyone, mens, womens and kids. They still had a few of the $3.00 girls tracksuits. A bunch of their black friday tv's left. The only things that I had noticed they raised the price back up on the corelle dishes and the footballs.. other than that, everything else was still the black friday price.

Funny. Our 2 local stores didn't even GET the tracksuits or men's and women's pjs at all. They also didn't get the portable DVD players. My DH was mad!!!:mad:

Our Walmart had a lot of the toys and clothes left at BF prices but the promo movies that were 2.00 and 5.00 on BF were jacked up to 20.00. Very disappointed that they did that...

yeh ours did that too, my work got an angel tree family for christmas and i went back on saturday to see if they had any of the sale item left and thought would get couple of movies for the kiddos and they were peeling the colored stickers off and putting back on shelf for full price that is not right

Yesterday (Monday) I went to two Wal-Marts. I only looked at toys, but both had some of pretty much everything from BF left. One store actually had more stock then they did when I was there Friday afternoon. Everything I checked was all still at the BF promotional pricing.

Went to 2 different Wal-Mart's in the Knoxville, TN arear this morning one had a few of the toddler's 2 piece track suits at the $3 BF price, both had between 50 and 100 of the Magnavox Blu-Ray player but both WM's had them priced at $128.00.

If anybody on here bought the HP Desktop Computer on Black Friday they might want to go to their Wal-Mart to see if they have any left. I just happened to go to leave and I went out the other door than I came in and I saw the desktops sitting there so I went to look at them and there price was reduced from $398 to $300. I took my receipt up to costumer service and they gave me back the diference which was about $104.