Line Reports - Post Them Here!

bigjimslade

just got back from tru idaho falls,id

was in line by 830 with 30 others , about 1130 there were at least a couple hundred

it was 20 degrees(that was a long 4 1/2 hours) but was in and out in 30 min, still at least 200 outside waiting to get in.

Walmart-columbus ga on gateway rd-- all "big ticket items" tv's, laptops, nintendo ds lite are sold out. New BF system is pretty good with exception of one line giving multiple "passes" and the next giving only 1. Kinda funny that all the employees are unaware of what's supposed to happen.

A bit different line report.. I went to Old Navy in Clackamas, OR at 4am. They had at least 8 cashiers (maybe more), and EACH line was wound through the store, each having to have at least 100 people in each one. It was INSANE.

Kohl's was similar, though maybe 25-50 people in each line.

I didnt post this from last night so here it is now, lol.

11 people in line

Best Buy

Alabaster, AL

6:30pm

went back around 1.5 hours later....

about 15 people in line.

The smart ones brough a huge tent with a cover-like thingy that went around the outside of the tent and zipped up. they had it opened though with THREE(3) huge heaters.

the only place with a bad long line outside it here was Target - the news was there - some of the employees that handed out the free bags and monitored the line said there were 1000 people in line when then gave bags out, by the time of opening there were 500 more

Minneapolis, MN

Target

Line did not start until 4 a.m. Amazing. I checked the line at 11:30, 1, and 3 and no one was in line. I got there just after 4 and there were 11 in line. The customers were great and Target was exceptionally well organized. Some carts were already loaded with a tv with many sales associates at the tvs ready to assist. There was no wait at the checkout. Easiest Black Friday sale I have ever seen. From entrance to exit, it could have taken 5 minutes.

Minneapolis, MN

Target

Line did not form until 4 a.m. Amazing. I checked the line at 11:30, 1, and 3. I got there at about 4:10 and there were 11 people in line. The customers were great and Target was well organized. A number of sales associates were stationed at the tv section and some carts were pre-loaded with a tv. There were no lines at any checkouts so it could have taken 5 min. from entrance to exit.

Edited by gogophs69
did not think previous post was entered