Line Reports - Post Them Here!

bigjimslade

Just got back from driving around and here is my reports.

Best Buy:

Garland, Tx - 12:05am Thursday - No one in line

Plano, Tx - 12:30am Thursday - 1 tent 10 people

Allen, Tx - 1:00am Thursday - 1 person

Dallas, Tx - 2:00am Thursday - No one in line

I use to camp out at the Plano Texas store for over 6 years and would start the line around noon on Wednesday. By 12:30am on Thursday I would have around 200 people around me. Times have changed!

Just left WM Indianapolis, and they brought out most of the clothing/jackets that will be on sale. There were customers removing the black plastic trying to purchase them tonight. The cashier said since that store closes at midnight, they will stay open tomorrow all night tomorrow so that people don't have to stand outside in the cold & rain.

What rain? lol al its supposed to do is snow lol. Glad to see someone else from my area. I'm from Bloomington

I'm in line right now: the line in front of my computer, where I just about finished off my shopping. I'll hit gamestop tomorrow for the PS3 deal and that's about it. There is nothing that is worth sitting out this long for. It's got to be the tradition of doing it for these kids.

I'm in line right now: the line in front of my computer, where I just about finished off my shopping. I'll hit gamestop tomorrow for the PS3 deal and that's about it. There is nothing that is worth sitting out this long for. It's got to be the tradition of doing it for these kids.

I'm getting lots of my shopping done online too...lots of doorbusters/web busters available! :)

Still only about 15 people in line right now, same as last year around this time.

The difference between this year and the last is everyone has a tent. One person bought one and they were like its only 38$ at sports athority, then it just snow balled.

I don't expect the line to pick up untill 5-7pm. First person arrived at 3pm Wendsday, I got here at 6pm. Im 4th in line.

Was at the Best Buy and Target on Queens Boulevard, Queens, New York City at closing time last night (10-11PM) and didn't see any line as I left.

Joined a "line" of around three million people this morning. Snoopy, Buz Lightyear, Dora, and other celebrities were also in the line with me! (See pictures below.)

post-99525-13726218996_thumb.jpg

Happy Thanksgiving everyone from Broadway and 42nd Street at the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade!

Boyfriend drove by the new BB in Strongsville, ohio this morning at about 11 am, 1 peson in line. I will give a report on the way home from work at 7 pm.

We got the laptop we wanted, so all is good. We decided it wasn't worth sitting out and clicked and bought at BB.com. ANyone who did buy online, and was charged shipping. Call them, and they will refund. That is what they did for me. :) Saved me 14.99

Homestead, Florida

Best Buy

2:45pm EST

6 people in line

1 tent

Super-Walmart across the street

Parking lot full to capacity (On thanksgiving day, yessh!)

Did not enter store, no idea if people lining up at pallets.

Good luck everyone, be safe!:fluffy::fluffy: