Line Reports - Post Them Here!

bigjimslade

I know this is real vague info but just saw on my news report

@ A Sacramento, CA

Best Buy

approx 3 tents in line

Looked like the footage could have been shot last night or early this morning, so maybe more by now. I know saying Sacramento is fairly vague...but that's all they said, not what area of Sacramento.

dad2trips, out of curiosity, what are getting at BB?

have fun! at least you have relatively good weather for cleve...the year we camped out(thurs at 9pm) it was frigid and snowing.

Mostly getting things for friends and family as usual. Three laptops, 32" Sony TV, 6 cameras, 2 monitors, 1.5 tb HDD, couple of MP3 players. The 1.5 TB is for me!

I have two buddies with me. Mostly do this for the campout. We have a fairly comfy setup. Here is a Youtube of last year's setup - same for this year with an upgrade to a 32" LCD and carpeting for the tent...

Do a search on dad2trips and you'll find some more.

You guys make me want to drive around and count folks. But Best Buy is on the other side of town, and I really have no reason to be out driving tonight. Maybe something good will come up and I will have to leave and can do head counts.

IF anyone is in line in CR they are getting cold and wet! lol I just might have to go out in the morning and do a head count.

A buddy of mine and I will be doing that around midnight tonight.

You guys make me want to drive around and count folks. But Best Buy is on the other side of town, and I really have no reason to be out driving tonight. Maybe something good will come up and I will have to leave and can do head counts.

Drove by my Best Buy earlier this evening... not a soul. I'm pretty sure that the mall doesn't permit a line to form before a certain time. A few years back, I drove past the same BB on Thanksgiving evening and no one was in line. However, there were various lawn chairs set up along the building, which appeared to be serving as place-keepers. I reckon shoppers can only line up within so many hours before opening.

Just left WM Indianapolis, and they brought out most of the clothing/jackets that will be on sale. There were customers removing the black plastic trying to purchase them tonight. The cashier said since that store closes at midnight, they will stay open tomorrow all night tomorrow so that people don't have to stand outside in the cold & rain.

Our BB is new here, and I tried to see as I was driving by there tonight, but it's set back off the road, and it was super-foggy here...all I could make out was a bunch of cars, but I'm sure there are people there...luckily tonight is very mild...it won't be tomorrow night...