$10 coupon for Disney's Santa Buddies Bu-ray combo pack

love a deal

Disney Santa Buddies release date is 11/24/09(Tuesday)

Combo pack includes blu-ray and DVD

http://adisney.go.com/disneyvideos/liveaction/santabuddies/couponoffer/

Not sure where the cheapest place to get this is yet, but should be in all the ads tomorrow:)

If anyone finds a great deal, please post:)

$5 rebate here:

http://www.butterball.com/promotion/santa-buddies

and here:

http://www.kernelseasons.com/MovieNight.php

and a $2 butterball coupon here:

http://www.butterball.com/promotion/butterball-200-coupon-09

Edited by love a deal

Disney Santa Buddies release date is 11/24/09(Tuesday)

Combo pack includes blu-ray, DVD and digital copy of the movie

http://adisney.go.com/disneyvideos/liveaction/santabuddies/couponoffer/

Not sure where the cheapest place to get this is yet, but should be in all the ads tomorrow:)

If anyone finds a great deal, please post:)

Thanks for posting this!

Joanne

I didn't get this movie, as I don't think my kids would like it, but I am sure alot of gottadealers did a preorder online through target, amazon and walmart for just 9.99 about a week ago.

I wonder if you might even still be able to do that tonight...

Is there any reason they cannot use online receipt for a rebate? I never sent for a rebate when I ordered anything online....

If they can get this rebate, they'll be very happy.. :)

EDIT< oh rats, the 9.99 deal was not for blu-ray -sorry...

Toys R Us 23.99

Suppose to be a deal that if you buy Snow White (there is a 5.00 q out there) that you get 8.00 off and a 10.00 GC since they are both disney movies.

I wonder if you would still get the gift card after the $8 comes off b/c then the total wouldn't be over $40 anymore?

Toys R Us deal:

Santa Buddies Blu-Ray $23.99

Snow White DVD $16.99

Total $40.98

-$10 Santa Buddy coupon

-$5 Snow white coupon FOUND HERE

-$8 automatically taken off at register

Makes total $17.98 and then MAYBE get get back $10 gift card for spending $40 or more on Disney movies:)

So if you consider the GC cash it would be like paying $7.98 for both movies!

Can't confirm that you would for sure get the $10 gift card.

I think the $10 gc with $40 purchase info is in the big book.

That is correct.

I heard it was before the $8.00 but I cannot say for sure until tuesday. We are doing this deal there or if best buy will acccept coupons they are offering the same deal except minus the $10.00 GC

I wonder if you would still get the gift card after the $8 comes off b/c then the total wouldn't be over $40 anymore?

Toys R Us deal:

Santa Buddies Blu-Ray $23.99

Snow White DVD $16.99

Total $40.98

-$10 Santa Buddy coupon

-$5 Snow white coupon FOUND HERE

-$8 automatically taken off at register

Makes total $17.98 and then MAYBE get get back $10 gift card for spending $40 or more on Disney movies:)

So if you consider the GC cash it would be like paying $7.98 for both movies!

Can't confirm that you would for sure get the $10 gift card.

TY for$ 5 MQ link:D I had been looking for this:cheesy:

If you buy the Blu Ray version of Snow White ($24.99 on their website, comes with the DVD too) you should get the $10 gift card for sure, right?

Snow White (24.99) + Santa Buddies (23.99) - $8 bundle - $5 SW MQ - $10 SB MQ =

$25.98 + $10 gift card back.

hmm.... your total before coupons is $48.98. That's before your $8 bundle coupon. Does anyone know if the register will automatically take that off immediately or if it will come off on the final screen? I'm thinking that $50 is pretty close to the $75 Big Toy Book coupon and I could get another $10 gift card. I'm just wondering if I need $26 more or $34 more to reach the $75 limit.

If the gift card doesn't work out, I plan on bringing the Target Ad to Best Buy for a Price Match, since I believe both movies were the cheapest at Target, but Best Buy is also giving the additional $8 off when you buy both.

Do you guys think that Best Buy will still take the $8 off of a Price Matched Price?

If the gift card doesn't work out, I plan on bringing the Target Ad to Best Buy for a Price Match, since I believe both movies were the cheapest at Target, but Best Buy is also giving the additional $8 off when you buy both.

Do you guys think that Best Buy will still take the $8 off of a Price Matched Price?

Probably not, but you could get lucky and your Best Buy may do it for you. They have been pretty particular about price matches and additional discounts. It has been one or the other and they would have to have a mgr over-ride to give both.

It looks like you can do this deal by buying 2 Santa Buddies. You don't have to only buy Snow White. I only say this because we are getting 1 for DD and 1 for neice. We bought Snow White the week it came out.

So $24.99 x 2 = $49.98

Santa Buddies coupons x 2 = (20.00)

Bundle deal = (8.00)

= $21.98 + $10 GC

I still have $8.00 from the last $10 GC deal they had (I think it was Up...I never could find Monsters Inc at Target). So I should be OOP $13.98 for the 2 movies and get a $10 off GC!

$8 did not work for me. I got Snow White in Blu Ray. Customer service told me it only works with the Regular Snow White DVD. I was able to return the Snow White Blu Ray for a merchandise credit for the full amount of the DVD. I ended up doing this:

Santa Buddies $24.99

Snow White $24.99

Less

Coupon for Santa Buddies -10.00

Coupon for Snow White - 5.00

Tax 4.62

Total $39.60

Received $10.00

Received Merchandise Credit for $27.30

I guess it ended up only costing me $2.30 for Santa Buddies

I will be using the merchandise credit on Black Friday

Went to TRU to do this today and the movies weren't even ringing up on sale. When they rang up reg. price, it gave the $10 GC, but didn't take the $8 off. Then when they changed the prices to the sale prices, it didn't give the GC or take the $8 off. The supervisor had to override everything and adjusted the prices of the DVD's to take the $8 off and then she took another $10 off my total to replace the $10 GC. Here's how it broke down:

Snow White DVD $16.99 - $4.00(bundle promo) = $12.99

Santa Buddies Blu ray $24.99 - $4.00(bundle promo) = $20.99

-$10 adjustment coupon in replace of the $10 GC promo

-$10 Santa Buddies coupon

-$5 Snow White coupon

Subtotal: $8.98+$2.55 tax=total $11.53 for both

UGH, I had the same thing happen to me. They were ringing up $29.99 instead of $24.99. I'm not going to even get into the whole ordeal, but they were super nice and the guy adjusted it for me...but it took like 20 minutes. And they had to give the $10 back on a gift card.

$8 did not work for me. I got Snow White in Blu Ray. Customer service told me it only works with the Regular Snow White DVD. I was able to return the Snow White Blu Ray for a merchandise credit for the full amount of the DVD. I ended up doing this:

Santa Buddies $24.99

Snow White $24.99

Less

Coupon for Santa Buddies -10.00

Coupon for Snow White - 5.00

Tax 4.62

Total $39.60

Received $10.00

Received Merchandise Credit for $27.30

I guess it ended up only costing me $2.30 for Santa Buddies

I will be using the merchandise credit on Black Friday

On the sign DVD or Blue Ray $8 off when buy both

Went to TRU to do this today and the movies weren't even ringing up on sale. When they rang up reg. price, it gave the $10 GC, but didn't take the $8 off. Then when they changed the prices to the sale prices, it didn't give the GC or take the $8 off. The supervisor had to override everything and adjusted the prices of the DVD's to take the $8 off and then she took another $10 off my total to replace the $10 GC. Here's how it broke down:

Snow White DVD $16.99 - $4.00(bundle promo) = $12.99

Santa Buddies Blu ray $24.99 - $4.00(bundle promo) = $20.99

-$10 adjustment coupon in replace of the $10 GC promo

-$10 Santa Buddies coupon

-$5 Snow White coupon

Subtotal: $8.98+$2.55 tax=total $11.53 for both

:no:I just looked over my recpt and it did not give me the price adjustment either. Rang up 19.99 & 29.99 I called my TRU and was told to bring slip back for price adjustment. :mad:

On my recepit they both rang up full price and then showed an adjustment for the $8 off which made them almost equal the sale price. My total came to $29.70, wierd? I will have to back in the morning because I knew it wasn't right but had to get my daughter to her soccer game.

I went to my local Target and they were already picked clean of the SB blu ray combo sets. I had to go to Walmart anyway for some things so I got one there (lots left, marked $29.99 and scanned for the same price) and asked the cashier for a price adjust (I didn't think I would be going to WM so didn't have my Target flyer). She didn't have the Target flyer at her register either but I assured her it was the same pack and so she just changed it and THEN I handed her the coupon. Nice girl. I will have to go back to her in the future!

I got my Santa Buddies combo pack last night at our local WalMart. I had my Target add and they were fine with the price match, then I gave the cashier my 10.00 off coupon and she and another worker said that was double dipping and they couldn't so both and my total would be 21.00. I had my check all ready to go but I just said never mind and walked off. Thought about it before I got to the exit door and went back to cs and the lady there did it for me so got it for 9.99 plus tax. Wouldn't have thought to keep trying if I hadn't been reading this board, so thanks.