Ipod touch

Shamonica38663

I just got back to my Wal-Mart and I was able to buy it tonight. I asked the guy and he told me it did not start until tomorrow and I told him that I had read on a message boards and people were able to buy now and it rang it up and it worked!!!! So thanks for letting me know!

This will not be available untill 5 am. The ad does seem a little miss leading when it says all day friday. But that is how they are going to do it.

Yes the iPod Touch with iTunes gift card was on sale at midnight. I went to our WalMart at 3AM and asked where they were. VERY organized and I personally loved the roped off areas. Got to the electronics area and asked where was the line for the iPod Touch. About dropped when he said I could get it right then as it was an all day sale. Got mine and shopped elsewhere. Was back at WalMart about 8 AM and was curious and asked how many of those our store had. ONE HUNDERED FIFTY and they still had loads left. Called a friend who had indicated they would like one and ended up buying theirs for them.

Yes the iPod Touch with iTunes gift card was on sale at midnight. I went to our WalMart at 3AM and asked where they were. VERY organized and I personally loved the roped off areas. Got to the electronics area and asked where was the line for the iPod Touch. About dropped when he said I could get it right then as it was an all day sale. Got mine and shopped elsewhere. Was back at WalMart about 8 AM and was curious and asked how many of those our store had. ONE HUNDERED FIFTY and they still had loads left. Called a friend who had indicated they would like one and ended up buying theirs for them.

The ones that got them earlier are very lucky...our walmart ARGUED with ALL of us in line for it...and I'm talking over 20 people..that they couldn't give them to us or sell them till 5am. But we all even showed them the small print on the back page that it was an ALL day sale beginning at midnite......they wouldn't budge. So I waited from 12:45 till they checked me out finally at 5:40.

My husbandand I were there to get one at midnight and they refused to sell us one. There was not a line. We left for 30 minutes to look around the store. When we returned they said they had gotten new info from corporate telling them to sell them at midnight and they were all gone. What a scam.

My husbandand I were there to get one at midnight and they refused to sell us one. There was not a line. We left for 30 minutes to look around the store. When we returned they said they had gotten new info from corporate telling them to sell them at midnight and they were all gone. What a scam.

Update:

My husband emailed our Walmart via the Walmart corporate site. He told them how upset he was with the situation and their being less than apologetic for their mistake. The manager called and he made it right. He sold us an 8gb iPod Touch for $195 with a $50 iTunes card. To get the iTunes card, he purchased a $50 Walmart gift card and used that on the purchase price of the touch, reducing it to $145 and then added the iTunes card for $50.

I was shocked when he called and offered to sell it at the Black Friday price. He was apologetic and said the errors with what they had been told to do and what the sale ad stated caused confusion in most Wal-Mart stores that morning.