Ipod touch

Shamonica38663

you probably have to wait.. they dont like to sell the sale items early.. I tried one year with a compter and they actually tried to take it out of my cart. i had to say umm no i got this box off teh shelf NOT a pallet..they took it i went back and got the other one still on the shelf and covered it with a coat until 5am

I was wondering since this is listed as an all-day Friday sale, shouldn't this be available for purchase at midnight?? That is what I am hoping as I need 2 of them.

This will not be available untill 5 am. The ad does seem a little miss leading when it says all day friday. But that is how they are going to do it.

ours had four and they told me yesterday i could get it today. then today they said not till tommorrow and another lady said well I was told this too but she decided to get it without card so she wouldnt have to worry about it tommorrow. and then they swipped it so she could buy it without the card and it told them to swipe the GC so they called the store manager and he said go ahead and sell it to them because the system was letting them ring it up that way...

So Yeah to me and the other lady! The WM an hour away from us said it they didnt even know about it and it's a blitz item for friday am.

ours had four and they told me yesterday i could get it today. then today they said not till tommorrow and another lady said well I was told this too but she decided to get it without card so she wouldnt have to worry about it tommorrow. and then they swipped it so she could buy it without the card and it told them to swipe the GC so they called the store manager and he said go ahead and sell it to them because the system was letting them ring it up that way...

So Yeah to me and the other lady! The WM an hour away from us said it they didnt even know about it and it's a blitz item for friday am.

Lucky you. I guess I have to do it the hard way and wait LOL.