Acer Aspire One AOD250-1151 Netbook $229 at Amazon

jmecherul

The BF ads have them for $149 - $199

I know but the way i figure is the one @ B.B. will be $200 after taxes,the emachine @ WM will be $216 after taxes so if paying a few extra bucks now thats one less thing i have to fight for on BF.I went ahead and bought it i just hope it really is a bargain @ $229 and has fast enough speeds for my DD to play on it.And i got her the red one.Looks nice and shiny.lol

these are nice. where i live the tax is 7.75% so on $200 that would be $15.5. i think it is worth the extra $14.5 not to stand in line at early hours of the morning to get into limited stock. unless you can get them for $150, then i think it is a good deal. you can also return them to amazon UNOPENED for a full refund, or opened for a 15% restocking fee within 30 days so if you find a better deal you are safe. my 2 cents.

OMG WTH.LOL Are you sure?How you know this?Yes i am going nuts trying to figure all this out.Do they have different colors or just black?Do you have a link to the one @ Target?

yup its on page 7 on the ad!! says Acer netbook has 10.1" display, winXP, Intel Atom Proc, 160GB hard drive and 1GB RAM. #AOD250-1165 NO RAINCHECKS

you get a free sleeve a $12.99 Value

For $59 bucks you can get a 2 yr Service plan....

I cancelled my order because of Target's ad, but now I'm wondering whether I should have...the sleeve doesn't matter to me, I will end up paying $12 in tax at Target, and there is no guarantee they will have them, and will they have the cool colors?, plus I will have to drive there...I think I will reorder from Amazon.

I thought about it. But since I already bought a purple one for my daughter with windows 7 starter I'd like to stay with the windows 7 starter on the one I buy for my son. It would cost just about the same to upgrade this one to windows 7 starter as just buying one with it already on it.

Its going to be @ Target tomorrow for $199 and you get a free sleeve ;)

Damn we are all deal nuts....LOL

Gosh I hope this is true - they don't have this model on their website currently...

Even though I am hating on target these days, I am seriously considering heading over there today and buying and getting an adjustment tomorrow. I think I will buy the sleeve too, just in case they sell out before I get back to get the adjustment. My daughter and I both want one - badly...

144 GB LOL

that's a huge difference in storage space. I probably would never buy anything with 16GB of storage. The media cards I used in my camera 8GB, couldn't imagine a computer with only 16GB.

LMAO.Now thats funny.I was pretty sure thats what it meant but the reason i was asking is i always like to compare things before i buy them.TRU has in there Big Toy Book a HP one for $299.I was comparing the specs with this Acer and the HP one has 16 GB where as this one has 160gb and its cheaper so i thought maybe i was missing something.

I know but the way i figure is the one @ B.B. will be $200 after taxes,the emachine @ WM will be $216 after taxes so if paying a few extra bucks now thats one less thing i have to fight for on BF.I went ahead and bought it i just hope it really is a bargain @ $229 and has fast enough speeds for my DD to play on it.And i got her the red one.Looks nice and shiny.lol

That was what I was thinking too. Reviews were good for the most part and one of the reviewers said it was upgradable to 2gb ram. Plus I don't think the ones on bf come in colors so for a few $ extra, I think it's worth it. BTW I looked and it is 286.xx at Walmart right now (no color option).

Gosh I hope this is true - they don't have this model on their website currently...

Even though I am hating on target these days, I am seriously considering heading over there today and buying and getting an adjustment tomorrow. I think I will buy the sleeve too, just in case they sell out before I get back to get the adjustment. My daughter and I both want one - badly...

Yes I'm 100% Sure....its on sale! Page 7 I wish I had a scanner :(

I'm going to get there bright and early, and if not zooom over to walmart and have them price match it! ;)

yup its on page 7 on the ad!! says Acer netbook has 10.1" display, winXP, Intel Atom Proc, 160GB hard drive and 1GB RAM. #AOD250-1165 NO RAINCHECKS

you get a free sleeve a $12.99 Value

For $59 bucks you can get a 2 yr Service plan....

Do you have a scan of this ad? Is it only the blue one? The acer that is in our local store is 389. Not sure on the model #

This one will be on sale at radio shack starting tomorrow for $229

http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3870342

Windows 7 Starter is a much leaner operating system than windows xp and was geared towards netbooks also.

Its a Gateway and has the same memory/hard drive as the $199 one in Target...:gdparanoid:

Amazon has it today for $229

http://www.amazon.com/o/ASIN/B002P3KMYY/ref=nosim/blafrifev-20