Target.com Black Friday Sale

Brad

The thing I was most worried about was this lovely message after I already pressed checkout:

<b>We cannot confirm the price of an item until your order enters the shipping process nor will we charge your credit card until your order enters the shipping process.

Please note that your Order Acknowledgement means that your order request has been received; it does not mean that your order has been shipped or that the price of an item has been confirmed.

Despite our best efforts, a small number of the items on our Web site may be mispriced. As part of our shipping procedures, we verify price before an item is shipped out.

If an item's correct price is lower than our stated price, we charge the lower amount and ship you the item.

If an item's correct price is higher than our stated price we will cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation via email.

Please note: This e-mail was sent from a notification-only address that cannot accept incoming e-mail. Please do not reply to this message.

Thanks again for shopping with us.</b>

So does this mean if they don't ship it the day of BF, which I doubt they will, I won't get the BF price and my order will be cancelled? I also posted this in a response to another forum member's comment in the Target specific sale forum.

Edited by MissGreen08
html freak out

Whoo-hoo! Snagged the 700-thread count sheets. Hopefully my order won't be cancelled. I really didn't want to have to go in store or have to go to WM to get the Canopy 600-thread count sheets.

I can't seeem to find those on line. Do you have the number I can search by? Thanks!

Guest purpleangel
Target really needs to get onboard with the free shipping. I was all set until I realized shipping and taxes were an extra $22.00!! Crazy! Oh well, I guess I'll be in the store!

I can't seeem to find those on line. Do you have the number I can search by? Thanks!

I don't have a number for them, but I went directly off of the online tracker. Go to the target online tracker and the sheet sets are near the top. 700-thread count for $30. Brad has it listed as "Home 700TC Sheet Set (Any Size)"

Here is the URL to go to them also.

http://www.target.com/Home-700-Thread-Count-Sheet-Set/dp/B002I1E3MK/ref=sc_qi_detaillink?AFID=Performics_Forums%20at%20GottaDeal&LNM=Primary

Hope that helps! :D

The thing I was most worried about was this lovely message after I already pressed checkout:

<b>We cannot confirm the price of an item until your order enters the shipping process nor will we charge your credit card until your order enters the shipping process.

Please note that your Order Acknowledgement means that your order request has been received; it does not mean that your order has been shipped or that the price of an item has been confirmed.

Despite our best efforts, a small number of the items on our Web site may be mispriced. As part of our shipping procedures, we verify price before an item is shipped out.

If an item's correct price is lower than our stated price, we charge the lower amount and ship you the item.

If an item's correct price is higher than our stated price we will cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation via email.

Please note: This e-mail was sent from a notification-only address that cannot accept incoming e-mail. Please do not reply to this message.

Thanks again for shopping with us.</b>

So does this mean if they don't ship it the day of BF, which I doubt they will, I won't get the BF price and my order will be cancelled? I also posted this in a response to another forum member's comment in the Target specific sale forum.

Join the club the same wonderful thing happened to me it will be interesting to see what happens:(

• 2 weeks later...