Walmart.com Black Friday Sale

Brad

Is there a specific section where the online 2 dollar movies will be? I kinda want to see what will be offered. I did a price from lowest to highest on the site but only 3 movies were 2 bucks. Just wondering.

That might not work, because they might put the BF items in their own category when the sale starts.

There will be a link on www.walmart.com that will take you to all the specials, likely arranged by category.

We also might get a list of links to all the items (even the ones we don't already have on the site) right before the sale starts, so I'll post them here if we do.

Question...if I have the item I want up on the walmart site...can I just refresh once it goes live to get the sale price??

Thanks!

yea when it's like close to 3am EST, just keep on refreshing the page, and it should update sooner or later. then just quickly check out and the deal is yours to keep.

can anyone answer this for me please?

I believe only some of the items will be online. The ones that are going to be onsale have been on the site before and you can purchase them, but in the last couple days there hasn't been an online purchase option, but the item is on the website with the words... this item will be available for purchase at this price on Nov. 27 (or something close to that).

I believe only some of the items will be online. The ones that are going to be onsale have been on the site before and you can purchase them, but in the last couple days there hasn't been an online purchase option, but the item is on the website with the words... this item will be available for purchase at this price on Nov. 27 (or something close to that).

thanks for clarifying

Please Note: This item will be available in stores at this special low price on Friday, Nov. 27. Limited quantities available.

Just noticed this wording on the $198 laptop. I'm guessing these will be the items that are in store only...

I only see it listed under the upcoming deals for tomorrow. I know the games listed for it are InFamous and Kill Zone 2 from what the ps3 gaming board is reporting.

Link

thanks for the link. deal sounds good, but i'm still inclined towards walmart. but thanks anyways.