Walmart.com Black Friday Sale

Brad

now when i checked my stores online map for the 198 dollar laptop it said the item will be available online and in stores, but when you go to the items page on walmart.com, it says only available in stores, but do you think once friday rolls around they are going to update the page maybe lol?

I am getting the same thing when I click on the ad online. My store map doesn't say anything about availability. I'm going to guess it's only available in stores.

I remember last year many of the things I ordered ONLINE from Walmart were CANCELLED 3 or 4 days later! I was SO ticked off. I wound up not getting about 6 things in my cart of about 11 or 12. They did send a "we are so soory" email, but it didn't give me any of my Black Friday items....Not chancing it this year, I will just get out in the cold and get my stuff IN HAND.... The garmin last year on BF I got online but it didn't show up till AFTER Christmas...But it was before the new year.... Not a good experience for me.....JMO

I am getting the same thing when I click on the ad online. My store map doesn't say anything about availability. I'm going to guess it's only available in stores.

I hope that isnt the case because I am getting the same message with the magnavox blu ray player. It's on the list that was posted for what will be available online so I am hoping its just an error on walmart.com's part with it saying store only.

I can't find where to see the online items...

Do they offer site to store on most of the items or do you still have to paying shipping? I'm looking to buy the trampoline and I sure don't want to pay shipping on that, I'd rather wait in line.

I hope that isnt the case because I am getting the same message with the magnavox blu ray player. It's on the list that was posted for what will be available online so I am hoping its just an error on walmart.com's part with it saying store only.

It says here that it will be in stores and online. As of now that is what I am going off of.

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=11319406

It says here that it will be in stores and online. As of now that is what I am going off of.

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=11319406

Ok it did NOT say that this morning lol. glad to see that it does now. I have to be up at 3 anyway to get ready to head over to Staples (have to be there by 4) so I will just set the alarm a little before 3 and grab the blu ray player. wish it had netflix but its just a secondary player anyway

I remember last year many of the things I ordered ONLINE from Walmart were CANCELLED 3 or 4 days later! I was SO ticked off. I wound up not getting about 6 things in my cart of about 11 or 12. They did send a "we are so soory" email, but it didn't give me any of my Black Friday items....Not chancing it this year, I will just get out in the cold and get my stuff IN HAND.... The garmin last year on BF I got online but it didn't show up till AFTER Christmas...But it was before the new year.... Not a good experience for me.....JMO

How long after the sale started did you complete your order online?

Does anyone know that if I were to buy the Ds lite today at the normal price will Walmart do a price adjust for the BF doorbuster price?

no they wont...i ordered the same exact tomtom they have in their ad a few weeks ago but just picked it up 4 days ago before i saw the BF deal. i asked if they would price match it and they said no....

Can anybody help me out on a question here..

I see the camera I have is listed, so I should be able to get it ONLINE... and it says 97 cent ship...but comes with case, etc.. I am almost 100 percent sure it will NOT be in same pack with the camera (it was not last year when I bought a very similar deal)

Will I be paying 97 cents for EACH item? The camera, then the case, then the SD card?

Do you think if I call Wally C.Service that they will actually have an intelligent/correct answer?

Do you think I will really get it, or do I risk getting screwed out of it.... I've been reading the thread.

Weather is supposed to be just awful here...want to go to as few places as needed...

Can anybody help me out on a question here..

I see the camera I have is listed, so I should be able to get it ONLINE... and it says 97 cent ship...but comes with case, etc.. I am almost 100 percent sure it will NOT be in same pack with the camera (it was not last year when I bought a very similar deal)

Will I be paying 97 cents for EACH item? The camera, then the case, then the SD card?

Do you think if I call Wally C.Service that they will actually have an intelligent/correct answer?

Do you think I will really get it, or do I risk getting screwed out of it.... I've been reading the thread.

Weather is supposed to be just awful here...want to go to as few places as needed...

If it's a bundle, you will be charged shipping for a bundle, regardless of how it is packaged.

Okay so now I am just waiting...Don't know if I should start looking on-line midnight or after. Plus Last year Wal-Marts site went wonky. We had 3 PCs going on high speed. Just kept getting a horrible load, then Were sorry pages. I recall several people here having the same problem.

I sure hope that is NOT the case this year.

So how much of the actual ad will be sold at midnight tonight? Such as the video games say there are about 30 different kinds under 30 bucks. Also will the $10 blu-ray movies be available as well as games. I noticed the cranium game and that version (the one pictured in the ad) is currently not on the site. Does that mean it will show up later or should I go to the store?

Kind of bummed. Looks like all the $98 DS Lites that will be $98 are all sold out online...how can that be? I really don't want to go to the store tomorrow!

Amazon has been running them for $97 I think. Go look in the online deals forum and there is a silver one listed for either $97 or $98.......might not be the color you are looking for but it would beat going to the store. Plus, through amazon you won't pay tax:D

Kind of bummed. Looks like all the $98 DS Lites that will be $98 are all sold out online...how can that be? I really don't want to go to the store tomorrow!

I'm 99% sure that they are just showing out of stock because they are not available for purchase yet. When the deals go live, the OOS should disapear and they will have some available. :)