ToysRUs.com Black Friday Sale

Brad

Thank you so much! I switched to mozilla and all the sale prices were there! Now I can go to bed...thank you thank you!

Freaking TRU is so on my hate list now. Ugh.:yuck:

Awesome! Funny cause I was using Mozilla and then switched to Opera and found the sale prices. Go figure!

OMG...so all my prices switched but all out of stock of the LPS plush (cept for one, so i tried to get 3 of that one...hoping to trade later)...THEN i checked out completely, paid and they tell me they took out the 3 plushes?!?!?! does that mean i didnt get the $10 off $50? how can they confirm your order, have you PAY FOR IT and then remove items?!?!?! i'm livid!

OMG...so all my prices switched but all out of stock of the LPS plush (cept for one, so i tried to get 3 of that one...hoping to trade later)...THEN i checked out completely, paid and they tell me they took out the 3 plushes?!?!?! does that mean i didnt get the $10 off $50? how can they confirm your order, have you PAY FOR IT and then remove items?!?!?! i'm livid!

No, they still take off the $10. ichecked my email and they gave me a summary of my order. The items were lower that the prices online, and added up they come to $10.

ok weird, I got en email confirmation of my order, another confirmation saying my order was paid for, and a 3rd one telling me my order has been processed, but when I go view the order on the site its hows my total paid but the price for each item says $0

No, they still take off the $10. ichecked my email and they gave me a summary of my order. The items were lower that the prices online, and added up they come to $10.

no, i went over my order, they did NOT apply the $10. I cancelled the order. I then went back and put things back into my cart to hit the $50 mark and tried to check-out...now it won't accept the coupon code for the paypal $10 off $50! I'm really getting fed up.

Just figured out that they won't accept the code because i used it on my first order! Even though they then removed it...unbelievable...2 1/2 hrs with this...I think TRU just lost my sale.

ok weird, I got en email confirmation of my order, another confirmation saying my order was paid for, and a 3rd one telling me my order has been processed, but when I go view the order on the site its hows my total paid but the price for each item says $0

I got the same thing. God, please let this just be a misprint!