ToysRUs.com Black Friday Sale

Brad

KatiesMom, Did you have the polly ship in your cart already and refresh the page to see the new price or did you have to actually seach and put it in your cart to get the price?

when i searched for it before 12 it came up $19.99 and then i put it into my cart...i have the rest of my things there too but they are still listing as full price...i tried to add the sleeping beauty vanity (shows in stock but wont add to my cart).

you'd think this was the first time they ever ran a sale on their web site the way they are handling things this year...

That's for sure. I put one item in my cart (Matchbox car transporter). On sale for 9.99 and it showed that price but when it went into my cart it went back to the regular price of $19.99.

the VIP LPS plush are listed as friday/sat...so they should go online now too right?!?!

I just got 3 of the for under $3 a piece. Some are showing as $7 I think, but there are a few (horse, cat, duck) that were the sale price.

I was hoping for some other things but they were still showing full price or the page wouldnt load at all. I went ahead and got the things I could because who knows if they would still be in stock if I waited.

I just got 3 of the for under $3 a piece. Some are showing as $7 I think, but there are a few (horse, cat, duck) that were the sale price.

I was hoping for some other things but they were still showing full price or the page wouldnt load at all. I went ahead and got the things I could because who knows if they would still be in stock if I waited.

AGH!!!! Mine are $17.99!!! they will not change...nor will my barbie 3 musketeers doll...i'm losing my mind!